Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

No Man's Sky

Game » consists of 7 releases. Released Aug 09, 2016

A procedurally generated space exploration game from Hello Games, the creators of Joe Danger.

Atlas Passes

monkeyking1969

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 18

#1  Edited By monkeyking1969

I was able to get the first level Atlas Pass fairly easily in the typical manner, which I won't reveal here in case people want to figure it out themselves.

Yet, I hear about v2 can be found if you look enough and that someone has gotten v3 too. Both seem to be acquired via luck of the draw at terminals. So has any 'GB duders found v2 and v3 yet? My guess is what is behind those door is rather anti-climactic, but I'm a guy who likes open doors.

It would seem the game want they to be findable, since most doors you see have a v2 on planets and v3 shows up on all space stations. Certainly it is not a secret the game has since the door are labeled. So have any duders at GBG found them yet?

alistercat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 27

I played for 30 hours with the atlas 1 pass (60 total), and even finished the path and never got the others. I have visited the travellers about 4 times and have been 'rewarded' for my milestone data with blueprints I already have. I've been getting nothing but duplicate blueprints for at least 30 hours if not more so I assume I have everything in the game except for those 2 passes. No idea what to do.

NotSoSneakyGuy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

...what is behind those door is rather anti-climactic...

Yes.

I'm pretty sure that Atlas Pass recipes come from Operation Centre events specifically.

Quipido

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

I found v2 blueprint some time ago, after many many hours of no new upgrades. I assumed it was a center of the galaxy distance kind of thing (the closer you are, the more stuff is aviable) but I don't really know.

sparkysanxion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

I got v3 in a random operation center, after going to about 20 or so on a couple of planets.

V3 also opens v2 doors btw.

RonGalaxy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

I just got v2 from polo. What you get access to isn't really worth the trouble of finding it. For as much as I like this game its progression is out of wack.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.