Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

No Man's Sky

Game » consists of 7 releases. Released Aug 09, 2016

A procedurally generated space exploration game from Hello Games, the creators of Joe Danger.

New Playstation trailer/video thing

Elwoodan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

It's got menus and on-screen meters and English language text to explain concepts like gathering materials, upgrading things, and talking to aliens.

I think this might be an actual video game, duders.

Ares42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

lol, Sean Murray is so tired of that question. I saw IGN put up some similar videos up for a few days ago.

TheHT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 9

Wonder if this was essentially the same demo Brad got. Pretty into all the choose-your-own-adventure stuff. Not to nitpick though, but I always disliked terrain deformation that seemed to just pop terrain away. Just looks real early access.

But anyways, super looking forward to this thing.

Avatar image for adequatelyprepared
    AdequatelyPrepared

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Until I can actually play it on my PC, I will continue to believe that No Man's Sky is all just an elaborate ruse.

csl316

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#5  Edited By csl316

Hmm, I didn't know Carboni was "for Playstation" now.

Game seemed neat when I figured it was just flying around to places and seeing weird stuff. Looks cool, man. I never lost my mind when it was first announced, but I'm definitely looking forward to spending hours with it. I hope there's a run button.

Geo-Mod appears!

coolarman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 9

I continue to buy whatever this game is selling

Avatar image for machofantastico
    MachoFantastico

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 73

User Lists: 4

#7  Edited By MachoFantastico

Considering how tightly packed the demos have been for this, it was awesome seeing a dude just actually play it like a video game. :D

My expectations are pretty realistic for No One Sky and I still can't wait, the concept alone is fascinating.

onarum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theht said:

Wonder if this was essentially the same demo Brad got. Pretty into all the choose-your-own-adventure stuff. Not to nitpick though, but I always disliked terrain deformation that seemed to just pop terrain away. Just looks real early access.

But anyways, super looking forward to this thing.

agreed... some particles/debris and some dust effects would have gone a long way, maybe the PC version will have better effects, one can only hope.

One of my worries is about the equipment, tech and stuff, I'm hoping everything on that area is also heavily proceduraly generated so I'll never stop finding new equipment, ships and all.

monkeyking1969

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

When I first saw the game it reminded me of Chris Foss art. When I was 10 my uncle bought be a beautiful Chris Foss space ship book, it was literally my favorite book. It means so much to me that the makers of the game were also inspired by the same art. The process of how this game came about and how it came together will always fascinate me.

Spoonman671

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I really enjoy Anthony Carboni whenever he pops up in something I watch.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.