Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Ōkami

Game » consists of 20 releases. Released Apr 18, 2006

Ōkami is an action-adventure game in which the goddess Amaterasu restores life and beauty to a world that has been taken over by malevolent beings through the power of celestial calligraphy techniques.

Okami

nima

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

Edited By nima

So I just completed Okami yesterday. Man, the only dissapointed from that game is that there wont be a sequel. That game was amazing in everyway. The graphics even hold up till this day which is just unbelievable. The story it told, it was just excellent. What a game. Okami is on a league that is completly different to Zelda. Yes, its inspiration was zelda, but it even went beyond those games and showed nintendo how it should be done.

The music of the game is still stuck in my head, I need to buy the soundtrack asap.

Anyway, my contender for the game of the year 2009 as well as persona 3

nima

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By nima

So I just completed Okami yesterday. Man, the only dissapointed from that game is that there wont be a sequel. That game was amazing in everyway. The graphics even hold up till this day which is just unbelievable. The story it told, it was just excellent. What a game. Okami is on a league that is completly different to Zelda. Yes, its inspiration was zelda, but it even went beyond those games and showed nintendo how it should be done.

The music of the game is still stuck in my head, I need to buy the soundtrack asap.

Anyway, my contender for the game of the year 2009 as well as persona 3

Icemael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

User Lists: 20

#2  Edited By Icemael

I'm actually happy that there won't be a sequel. Okami's awesomeness can't be replicated - a sequel would most likely just disappoint.

nima

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By nima

I suppose your right. Okami's awesomness cannot be topped. Man, that game, that game. Ubelievable, its just that I wish more people would be exposed to this kind of game rather than the millions of shooters that only have grey and brown in them.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.