Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Ōkami

Game » consists of 20 releases. Released Apr 18, 2006

Ōkami is an action-adventure game in which the goddess Amaterasu restores life and beauty to a world that has been taken over by malevolent beings through the power of celestial calligraphy techniques.

Okami HD trophies....

PeZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By PeZ

Saw the release trailer and one of the Trophies stuck out to me.

No Caption Provided

Sigh. Is it 2000 again?

ShaggE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By ShaggE

At least they didn't call the first one "Gettin' Diggy Wit It".

PeZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By PeZ

I think adding references to 90's or early 2000's songs in the achievements/trophies should either be banned by law or made mandatory for every game. Can't decide which would be better.

xyzygy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By xyzygy

Really? Another port of this game? How about a proper sequel from Platinum Games, or at least a dedicated Capcom staff. I can't see this selling very well, especially considering the fact that neither of the two versions before were commercially outstanding with a much larger install base.

Also, I'm finding that the PS2 footage shown was like... not at all how the game looked. Like they purposefully muddled the screen on the PS2 side to make such a high contrast to this version.

Avatar image for stealthmaster86
    Stealthmaster86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 5

#5  Edited By Stealthmaster86

@PeZ said:

I think adding references to 90's or early 2000's songs in the achievements/trophies should either be banned by law or made mandatory for every game. Can't decide which would be better.

Made mandatory for every game.

SaFt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#6  Edited By SaFt

@xyzygy: On a regular older TV it probably wouldn't look like that. But when i play my PS2 on my HDTV it looks pretty representative of what was shown in the video, neither the Dreamcast, Gamecube or Xbox looks as bad as the PS2 do. You can barely even see the text, it's that bad. Makes me regret throwing away my old TV.

DeF

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#7  Edited By DeF

@Stealthmaster86 said:

@PeZ said:

Made mandatory for every game.

co-sign!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.