Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

PAX Prime 2014

Concept »

The eleventh PAX Prime took place August 29-September 1, 2014 at the Washington State Convention Center in Seattle, Washington.

I made a Game Bomb shirt =P

• 133 results
    fobwashed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 16

@fobwashed: Oh, sweet, I ordered 2. Hopefully enough people order for a re-print.

Thanks! =P

Dammit i came home too late last night to order :( maybe ill try anyway.

@ripelivejam: It looks like if 10 more orders go through it'll allow for another printing. SO KEEP ORDERING!!! :D

Made a reservation. Let's get another printing!

So yea. I guess enough ppl tried to order on a closed campaign that it's gonna auto relaunch or something. I have no idea what that means or how it works but I guess people will be able to place orders again sometime soon?

fattony12000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

A message from the seller of:

RU GAMƎ BOMB!?

Hello Komrade XXX hailing from the XXX Land! I have decided for the sake of getting while the getting is good to end this campaign…. NOW! Actually, a while ago! Congratulations! You now (in 10 to 15 days) probably own a bootleg GAMEBOMB shirt! The only way this shit could have been more funky is if you downloaded it from a torrent site! To be honest, I expected to need two weeks to sell through the 50 shirts set as the goal. Once again, I have underestimated the internet’s appetite for stupid jokes =D Thank you all for your support! I love you all!

Fobwashed

PS. I have heard that shipping to countries outside of the US was astonishingly expensive. I’m sorry! >,<

Seller Name: Steve (Fobwashed) Kim

Seller Email: XXX@XXX.com

fobwashed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

A message from the seller of:

RU GAMƎ BOMB!?

Hello Komrade XXX hailing from the XXX Land! I have decided for the sake of getting while the getting is good to end this campaign…. NOW! Actually, a while ago! Congratulations! You now (in 10 to 15 days) probably own a bootleg GAMEBOMB shirt! The only way this shit could have been more funky is if you downloaded it from a torrent site! To be honest, I expected to need two weeks to sell through the 50 shirts set as the goal. Once again, I have underestimated the internet’s appetite for stupid jokes =D Thank you all for your support! I love you all!

Fobwashed

PS. I have heard that shipping to countries outside of the US was astonishingly expensive. I’m sorry! >,<

Seller Name: Steve (Fobwashed) Kim

Seller Email: XXX@XXX.com

And now the site has relaunched the campaign. I have lost control. The campaign is sentient.

KaneRobot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 9

Ok then. Will probably place an order tonight.

CByrne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Cool stuff, missed out at PAX.

So... Do you know where to get a RUN GFB shirt from?

fobwashed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cbyrne said:

Cool stuff, missed out at PAX.

So... Do you know where to get a RUN GFB shirt from?

Those only come straight from one Mr. D Leazy

ripelivejam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sweet, hope it makes it, er, again. I wants me shirt!!

For me this is also the first tangentially related GB apparel i've tried to acquire; not sure why specifically. Guess harmonix/lang/drake and friends know how to bring the hype, and i suppose it's a sweet design too ;)

mtcantor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

I missed the first round because I'm an idiot. Ordering now to see if we can get a reprint! I need this shirt!

fobwashed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109  Edited By fobwashed

Sweet, hope it makes it, er, again. I wants me shirt!!

For me this is also the first tangentially related GB apparel i've tried to acquire; not sure why specifically. Guess harmonix/lang/drake and friends know how to bring the hype, and i suppose it's a sweet design too ;)

Maybe there just wasn't anything dumb enough yet =P The shirts I've picked up are the original roller coaster members only shirt and the luchadeer one so far. I've also been into Vinnco but haven't taken the dive. At both PAX and TI4, I've seen plenty of people representing GB. It's always nice to be able to throw out a "duder" while at a game show =]

@mtcantor said:

I missed the first round because I'm an idiot. Ordering now to see if we can get a reprint! I need this shirt!

>,< Thanks!

bushpusherr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Totally thought I had more time on the first round and fucked up as well lol. I'm bought in on this one, hopefully it all goes through for that reprint. This shirt and entire idea is fucking awesome.

xq

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm gonna try to get in on this reprint, too.

rafar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Damn! I missed the boat on this one.... I'll have to try on the reprint too.

zollington

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Did you end it early? I had this open on a tab a few days ago and it said there was still almost a week...

fobwashed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Did you end it early? I had this open on a tab a few days ago and it said there was still almost a week...

I was contacted by the guy that runs the actual Gamebomb.ru site. On his request I've stopped all sales but keep your hopes alive. We MAY end up doing some sort of official Gamebomb merch >,< In talks now.

Dogma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#115  Edited By Dogma

Oh the irony. The site that used Giantbombs API to almost make a copy of the site is now complaining about infringement. This is just to good and dumb to be true :D

zollington

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fobwashed: Oh snap, hahah. I guess I'll just keep hoping it goes up for sale again.

ch3burashka

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@zollington said:

I was contacted by the guy that runs the actual Gamebomb.ru site. On his request I've stopped all sales but keep your hopes alive. We MAY end up doing some sort of official Gamebomb merch >,< In talks now.

Dammit, should have ordered immediately. I really hope it goes through, it's too good of a design to die.

Just to say, from a Russian perspective, I actually visited the website years ago to see how it compared to the OG. Needless to say, the personalities weren't as appealing, but it seemed like they had a decent following with actual discussion. Videos were decent as well.

Hailinel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 28

@zollington said:

I thought something like this might happen. Did no one involved in the prank ever think that maybe the people running Gamebomb might take issue with the prank or anything related to it?

natto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119  Edited By natto

Awesome work, man. I was one of the lucky few in the audience who snagged one.

fobwashed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@natto said:

Awesome work, man. I was one of the lucky few in the audience who snagged one.

Thanks =D

@hailinel said:

@fobwashed said:

@zollington said:

I thought something like this might happen. Did no one involved in the prank ever think that maybe the people running Gamebomb might take issue with the prank or anything related to it?

The guy I talked to seemed pretty cool with the whole bit.

@fobwashed said:

@zollington said:

If we ordered one in the first batch do we still get them?

Yes.

artreus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oh maaan. So bummed I missed the first run. Definitely want to pick up a shirt if you end up selling them through the official Giantbomb store

fleabeard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I just got my shirt, it's fantastic.

ottoman673

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Got my shirt yesterday, and I must say I think it's my favorite piece of giant... err, gamebomb apparel I've ever owned. Nice job, Fobwashed.

ripelivejam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

mine's been printing since the 6th, hmm...

fobwashed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@artreus said:

Oh maaan. So bummed I missed the first run. Definitely want to pick up a shirt if you end up selling them through the official Giantbomb store

This will never happen =P

Just got mine!!!

Nice. What size shirt is that?

I just got my shirt, it's fantastic.

Yay~ =D

Got my shirt yesterday, and I must say I think it's my favorite piece of giant... err, gamebomb apparel I've ever owned. Nice job, Fobwashed.

Thank you very kindly~~~!

mine's been printing since the 6th, hmm...

You might have been in the second batch then?

Avatar image for thewonderwaffle
    thewonderwaffle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#129  Edited By thewonderwaffle
    No Caption Provided

Just got mine- looks awesome! Although it does look to be a bit of a factory second (the image is at least an inch or two off center) Do you think it would be worth contacting tee-spring about?

fobwashed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130  Edited By fobwashed

No Caption Provided

Just got mine- looks awesome! Although it does look to be a bit of a factory second (the image is at least an inch or two off center) Do you think it would be worth contacting tee-spring about?

Awesome! =D

As for contacting Teespring, that's your call. I got mine a few days back and everything is good. This picture does look slightly off. The star on top shouldn't be centered. I'm wondering if they did that on purpose or if this one tee just wasn't centered properly during the printing process. If you do contact TeeSpring, lemme know how things turn out! If you need, you can use the reference images in the OP to show how the thing should be positioned. I took those images off the campaign itself.

Avatar image for thewonderwaffle
    thewonderwaffle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Yeah, this one looks more correct: https://twitter.com/mitchelldise/status/510876621612789760/photo/1
    I think I'm just gonna chalk it up as good old Russian craftsmanship!

BeardDuder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Freaking bummed out!! The post office misdelivered mine and all they said was "sorry its probably gone, you should contact the seller." Hopefully Teespring will be more helpful then USPS.

fobwashed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chance_s said:

Freaking bummed out!! The post office misdelivered mine and all they said was "sorry its probably gone, you should contact the seller." Hopefully Teespring will be more helpful then USPS.

Awe man... that really sucks =[

cornbredx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

#135  Edited By cornbredx

Oh ya, I got my shirt a few days ago btw. Interestingly it came the day after my GBeast shirt came in.

No Caption Provided

Very awesome. Note that it is wrinkled because I washed it and I just throw my shirts in a drawer.

It's an awesome shirt!

fobwashed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lots of people tweeted me about getting their shirts. Also, just learned I can embed tweets. Oh happy day =]

extintor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 23

#137  Edited By extintor

T-shirt now received (UK) and am now wearing it proudly under an open lab-coat in the genetic sequencing lab at work.

Our Ukranian lab technician was suspicious of the potential pro-Russia sentiment and is now amusingly confused by my explanation.

fobwashed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

T-shirt now received (UK) and am now wearing it proudly under an open lab-coat in the genetic sequencing lab at work.

Our Ukranian lab technician was suspicious of the potential pro-Russia sentiment and is now amusingly confused by my explanation.

This sounds fantastic =D

civid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Got it in the mail this thursday I think it was, fucking amazing work work duder! Large is a bit to big for me I found out, but nevermind about that.

ripelivejam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#140  Edited By ripelivejam

Sorry i didnt thank you earlier fobwashed; received mine a few days ago and it's terrific. The red actually looks a ton better in person than on the site preview so im happy for that. Also good to know that if someone out there recognizes my shirt i know theyre a REAL fan and we can discuss our dark profane rituals freely with each other >:)

fobwashed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@civid said:

Got it in the mail this thursday I think it was, fucking amazing work work duder! Large is a bit to big for me I found out, but nevermind about that.

Great! You seem to have gotten it a bit later than most but better late than never =]

Sorry i didnt thank you earlier fobwashed; received mine a few days ago and it's terrific. The red actually looks a ton better in person than on the site preview so im happy for that. Also good to know that if someone out there recognizes my shirt i know theyre a REAL fan and we can discuss our dark profane rituals freely with each other >:)

Yea seriously. If they know what's up with Gamebomb, they know what's up with Giant Bomb =P

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.