Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Payday 2

Game » consists of 16 releases. Released Aug 13, 2013

Team up with three other masked heisters and take on a new epic crime spree in the sequel to Overkill's original crime-themed first-person shooter.

Any new or returning Payday 2 players on PC?

mike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

User Lists: 6

#1  Edited By mike

Finally picked up Payday 2 and most of the DLC, looking for some other new people to try and learn the game with! I posted something on the GB Steam Group page but I'm not sure many people look at that stuff.

Anyway, post here or add me on Steam and let's try to get some games going.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/01025

Corevi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

I sent you a friend invite.

I_Stay_Puft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

If anybody from the community wants to play some I'd be down. Grabbed the latest dlc heist: The Bomb & The Diamond and would be down to stealthing them or whatever else is out there. Have quite a few hours invested in this game so if you also just need an extra man just let me know.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/IStayPuft/

fisk0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 75

#4 fisk0  Moderator

I own the game but haven't played it. Is it something that can be enjoyed if you like playing games for fun, instead of voice chatting, strictly playing a set class and nonsense like that?

Corevi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fisk0: For a while yeah, but then the grind becomes too much and you need to do the super hard jobs otherwise you are just treading water.

I_Stay_Puft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#6  Edited By I_Stay_Puft

@fisk0: I join a lot of new players games to help them through the beginning parts quick. During the beginning parts there's too much of a grind with money and survivability which will either turn people off or on to the game. I try and tell them rather than thinking of it strictly as a shooter think of the game as an rpg. Everything in the beginning sucks, but once you start leveling and unlocking skills and weapons game gets more fun because of the different branches you can take. They've recently released 3 other characters with their own separate skill trees which diversify the skill set even more. I personally like the game cause I kinda get a similar satisfaction to say like pulling the perfect heist in GTA V. When you pull off the perfect heist in payday 2 there's no better feeling.

DGBruin08

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'd like to get into this game. If anyone is still playing, find me on steam.

Wildo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

I still play this game a few hours a week on PC, something about it sticks with me...

Plus, some friends and I have a standing Monday playdate where this game has been pretty central for a couple years (or, some more adult term for a playdate where you drink beer and shoot videogame police officers)

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.