Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

PC

Platform »

The PC (Personal Computer) is a highly configurable and upgradable gaming platform that, among home systems, sports the widest variety of control methods, largest library of games, and cutting edge graphics and sound capabilities.

So, I bought some more stuff for my gaming PC.

Matty_R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Matty_R

As the title suggests I bought some more stuff - mainly 3x Asus VE248H 24" monitors and another EVGA GTX570HD SC. I'm really excited to go the way of the multi-monitor setup and can't wait to really put my PC through its paces when playing games that can take advantage of this monsterous display.

The only problem is - What games?. I haven't researched which work well however i'd like to try: Digital Combat Simulator A-10C, Battlefield 3, Skyrim, Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning, DiRT 3 and Microsoft Flight.

So what do the Giantbombers with a setup like this enjoy to play? Also.. I'll add a photo when its all setup :)

ShadowSkill11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By ShadowSkill11

...and here I thought people usually buy things so they can do stuff. Not buy stuff in hopes of figuring out what to do with it.

JJOR64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#3  Edited By JJOR64

Trackmania 2.

misterhaan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 26

User Lists: 7

#4  Edited By misterhaan

wait, there are games that support multiple monitors? i thought having a second monitor just let me watch a video on one while gaming on the other!

mosdl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#5  Edited By mosdl

@misterhaan said:

wait, there are games that support multiple monitors? i thought having a second monitor just let me watch a video on one while gaming on the other!

All the games have to do is support a ridiculous resolution and fov changes to make it work, graphics cards do most of the magic.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By 137

@ShadowSkill11 said:

...and here I thought people usually buy things so they can do stuff. Not buy stuff in hopes of figuring out what to do with it.

Just got approved for 2500 dollars through citibank, immediately maxed card out at newegg while on unemployment. #winning

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.