Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Penny Arcade

Franchise »

Penny Arcade, originally a webcomic by Jerry Holkins and Mike Krahulik, is also an episodic series of role-playing games developed by Hothead Games and later by Zeboyd Games.

Giant Bomb At Penny Arcade Expo This Weekend

• 159 results
    Lunarbunny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#151  Edited By Lunarbunny
    @VisariLoyalist: They're probably busy color-correcting it. Cup-o-noodle should NEVER be that color.
    Hailinel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 28

#152  Edited By Hailinel
    @Lunarbunny said:
    " @VisariLoyalist: They're probably busy color-correcting it. Cup-o-noodle should NEVER be that color. "
    Cup ramen doused in NOS.  I never could have predicted that.
    KnifeySpoony

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#153  Edited By KnifeySpoony

Hey guys, not sure if you'll read this but I just wanted to say thanks for the great time on Saturday night and thanks for letting me chat with a few a you about the show, PAX that is. 

I'm Peter (I was the short guy with the G.I. Joe shirt and camera). My offer for buying you guys burritos still stands any time.

toadstule

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#154  Edited By toadstule
    Thanks GB crew for the wonderful panel. I was really hoping to run into you guys on the expo floor but it was great meeting you guys those short moments after the panel was over. (My name is Tony. I was the Asian guy with the orange shirt.)

@KnifeySpoony: Hey Knifey, I think I saw you after the panel because I am almost one hundred percent sure I saw someone wearing a G.I. Joe shirt.
    KnifeySpoony

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#155  Edited By KnifeySpoony
    @toadstule: Oh yeah? I was with Tanuki, about the same height as me with long blonde hair and blue eyes. I had in particular a G.I. Joe woot shirt with black dickies. After the panel I went up and gave Vinny a hug and chatted with some of the guys. Should have come up to us and said hi!
    toadstule

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#156  Edited By toadstule
    @KnifeySpoony: Haha, I did talk to the GB crew afterwords but people were all over the place. I did have to leave after about 15 min for the concert so that's probably why I could not go up to you guys and chat very long.
    KnifeySpoony

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#157  Edited By KnifeySpoony
    @toadstule: Ah, I went to that concert a lot later. The first thing I saw was Freezepop performing Less Talk More Rokk.
    ez123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

#158  Edited By ez123
    @VisariLoyalist said:
    " WHERE IS THE PAX PANEL VIDEO?!!??!?!!?! "
    Fritzerbacon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#159  Edited By Fritzerbacon

Loved this panel! It was super hilarious. YA Rainy Day Noodle Bowl Challenge.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.