Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

PlayStation 3

Platform »

The PlayStation 3 (often abbreviated PS3) is the third home video game console created and released by Sony Computer Entertainment Inc.

Post here if you bought Move

• 59 results
    Quacktastic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By Quacktastic

I think I'm waiting to see if Sorcery turns out to be something I'd like.  I'm not really against the hardware but the launch software doesn't really feel like it's aimed at me.  A friend bought Sports Champions and I haven't really talked to him about it, but he's been playing it all week so either he or his wife really likes it.

If I can find a wand+camera combo for like 70 or less I'll probably just buy it and play with some demos.

geekpimpfx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#52  Edited By geekpimpfx

Anyone have MAG and try out the new Move implementation in the 2.0 patch? 

I have 2 move controllers and navigation controllers, so I'm interested in seeing how it works, but not sure I want to rebuy MAG just to play with the Move more.

Avatar image for dragoonkain1687
    DragoonKain1687

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 3

#53  Edited By DragoonKain1687

I bought 4 Move Controllers and Sports Champion or whatever. Fav sports so far are Gladiator and Volleyball. Archery is close though. The rest kind of suck. 

EgoCheck616

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By EgoCheck616

I bought it and an extra controller. Really enjoying Sports Champions a lot. Currently waiting for The Fight to come out. Haven't tried it with MAG thanks to my current addiction to Dead Rising 2. I would definitely recommend it to anyone. It's pretty much what I had always wanted the Wii to be.  

Plan on picking up Heavy Rain again for the Move support. Really looking forward the game "Sorcery" that was shown during Sony's E3 2010 keynote.

EgoCheck616

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By EgoCheck616
    @wrathofconn said:
    " Would have been more productive to start a "post here if you won't buy Move" thread. "
    System Wars is that way --------->
    wrathofconn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

#56  Edited By wrathofconn
    @EgoCheck616
    @wrathofconn said:
    " Would have been more productive to start a "post here if you won't buy Move" thread. "
    System Wars is that way --------->
    Huh, doesn't look like I was plugging another platform while putting down the PS3. That's because my point was that it's an uninteresting and overpriced peripheral, not that any other form of motion control is somehow better. I won't buy Kinect either.

So wherever system wars is, that's not relevant.
    geekpimpfx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By geekpimpfx

Any news on if there will  be a demo for the Fight: Lights Out?  I have interest in the game, but really want to see how well it handles before I commit to buying.

lubba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#58  Edited By lubba

I bought the starter pack, sports champions, a extra move controller and a navigation controller. 

FunkyHugo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#59  Edited By FunkyHugo

I just bought the starter pack. I was pretty impressed when I tried the thing yesterday.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.