Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

PlayStation 3

Platform »

The PlayStation 3 (often abbreviated PS3) is the third home video game console created and released by Sony Computer Entertainment Inc.

Sony's Good Will Gesture is 30 Days Free Playstation Plus

Avatar image for wintersnowblind
    WinterSnowblind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#151  Edited By WinterSnowblind
    @JJGIANT said:
    "
    Nice Sony, I didn't feel entitled to anything but this is a nice surprise. Hopefully some dumb fuckers will shut the fuck up now!
    "
    Seems like you guys are still pretending it's not a big deal.  I dunno when you're going to shut up either.
    SeriouslyNow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#152  Edited By SeriouslyNow
    @BigBoss1911 said:
    " @The_Laughing_Man said:
    " @BigBoss1911 said:
    " Cant believe people are actually bitching about this, a free service went down for a little while, get over it, their giving us free downloads and 30 day trials to Playstation plus and Qriocity. I think that should be a good enough apology. "
    Did you not hear about the massive amount of personal info that was stolen and possibly credit card info?  "
    Has there been any legitiment reports of people having money taken from their credit cards? "
    Have Sony denied the theft?  No.  Then it happened.  What the hell is wrong with you?
    ProfessorEss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#153  Edited By ProfessorEss

One would hope they'll set up some good PS+ content for the free month. Not just to apologize but to make PS+ look worthwhile for all the people who will be using it for the first time.

XenoNick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#154  Edited By XenoNick

I just want the network up so I transfer all my stuff and account stuff to my new ps3

Karmum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#155  Edited By Karmum

I probably won't have a PS3 by then, so I guess I miss out on something I was already missing out on anyway. Good for the people that play a lot, though.

Alv325Ci

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#156  Edited By Alv325Ci

Overall, I am happy with the free gesture that Sony is offering, however, the more critical issue to look at is that Sony won't be bringing up the Playstation Store this week!  That will be two weeks where indie developers won't have any of their games being purchased off of the PS Store.  I would really be interested in getting the viewpoints of the developers on the fact that PS Store looks like it is going to be down for 2 entire weeks.  

FritzDude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#157  Edited By FritzDude

And when the 30 days subscription will end, all of your free stuff will be blocked until you pay for the subscription again, if i'm not mistaken?

JJOR64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 5

#158  Edited By JJOR64

I think they should do something bigger.  30 free days?  Cool, but what about my credit card info that got stolen?

ProfessorEss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#159  Edited By ProfessorEss
    @Alv325Ci said:
    " Overall, I am happy with the free gesture that Sony is offering, however, the more critical issue to look at is that Sony won't be bringing up the Playstation Store this week!  That will be two weeks where indie developers won't have any of their games being purchased off of the PS Store.  I would really be interested in getting the viewpoints of the developers on the fact that PS Store looks like it is going to be down for 2 entire weeks.   "
    Two weeks plus all the time it takes a lot of users to get comfortable with purchasing things off PSN again. I'm sure things will go back to normal eventually, but I think they're going to be seeing some pretty low sales for while.

It would be interesting to hear some developer takes on the situation but as we all know they tend to not speak too openly or honestly about these types of things in fear of pissing off one of the giants.
    zombie2011

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#160  Edited By zombie2011
    @BigBoss1911 said:
    " Cant believe people are actually bitching about this, a free service went down for a little while, get over it, their giving us free downloads and 30 day trials to Playstation plus and Qriocity. I think that should be a good enough apology. "
    how dumb are you? It's the huge information leak everyone cares about not PSN.
    ShaneDev

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#161  Edited By ShaneDev

Well at least they are doing something to win back users. I think I know how PSN is going back online though, Japan>America>Europe because I mean its not like there are more PS3 in Europe than America - oh wait...

MooseyMcMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#162  Edited By MooseyMcMan

It's not what I was hoping for, but better than nothing. And hey, most of the free stuff available to PS+ users I probably wouldn't actually use more than a couple times, so I'll get a month to mess around with stuff I'd never pay money for. Again, better than nothing. 

MikkaQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#163  Edited By MikkaQ

The only reason this is kinda shifty is that PS Plus is pretty useless in a 30 day chunk. Cloud saves, temporary free games, and some discounts? Other than discounts, you're not really going to be taking much advantage of it. It's basically them advertising for PSN+.

ninjakiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#164  Edited By ninjakiller
    @BigBoss1911 said:

Although we are still investigating the details of this incident, 
    we believe that an unauthorized person has obtained the following 
    information that you provided: name, address (city, state, zip), country, 
    email address, birthdate,  PlayStation Network/Qriocity password and login, 
    and handle/PSN online ID. It is also possible that your profile data, 
    including purchase history and billing address (city, state, zip), 
    and your PlayStation Network/Qriocity password security answers may 
    have been obtained. If you have authorized a sub-account for your 
    dependent, the same data with respect to your dependent may have 
    been obtained. While there is no evidence at this time that  credit 
    card data was taken, we cannot rule out the possibility. If you have 
    provided your  credit card data through PlayStation Network or Qriocity, 
    out of an abundance of caution we are advising you that your credit 
    card number (excluding security code) and expiration date may have 
    been obtained.

For your security, we encourage you to be especially aware of email, 
    telephone and postal mail scams that ask for personal or sensitive 
    information.  Sony will not contact you in any way, including by email, 
    asking for your credit card number, social security number or other 
    personally identifiable information. If you are asked for this information, 
    you can be confident Sony is not the entity asking. When the  PlayStation 
    Network and Qriocity services are fully restored, we strongly recommend that 
    you log on and change your password. Additionally, if you use your PlayStation 
    Network or Qriocity user name or password for other unrelated services or 
    accounts, we strongly recommend that you change them as well.

To protect against possible identity theft or other financial loss, we 
    encourage you to remain vigilant, to review your account statements and 
    to monitor your credit reports. We are providing the following information 
    for those who wish to consider it:    
    - U.S. residents are entitled under U.S. law to one free credit report annually 
    from each of the  three major credit bureaus. To order your  free credit report, 
    visit  www.annualcreditreport.com or call toll-free  (877) 322-8228. 

- We have also provided names and contact information for the three major U.S. 
    credit bureaus below.  At no charge, U.S. residents can have these credit bureaus 
    place a "fraud alert" on your file that alerts creditors to take additional steps 
    to verify your identity prior to granting credit in your name. This service can 
    make it more difficult for someone to get credit in your name. Note, however, 
    that because it tells creditors to follow certain procedures to protect you, 
    it also may delay your ability to obtain credit while the agency verifies your 
    identity.  As soon as one  credit bureau confirms your fraud alert, the others 
    are notified to place fraud alerts on your file. Should you wish to place a 
    fraud alert, or should you have any questions regarding your credit report, 
    please contact any one of the agencies listed below: 

From the email Sony sent me.  Yeah no big fucking deal, the network went, hackers have all my personal info, and may or may not have my credit card info.  Nothing to see here folks move along.   
    MideonNViscera

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#165  Edited By MideonNViscera

Wouldn't it be sweet if they just gave everyone $20 or whatever worth of free downloads off the PS Store? I mean spend as you please $20, not some crappy $20 game of their choosing. Companies always offer up these token rewards, like a free month of PS Plus which not many people seem interested in anyway. They just wanna push it, so they use their screw-up as advertising under the illusion of repentance. It's not like this is Sony specific at all. I just wish "free stuff" didn't always mean "free crap". 

Granted, everyone should be happy they got anything at all and I'd do the exact same thing in their shoes but cash is always the best reward haha 
    TheSmashing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#166  Edited By TheSmashing

PSN+ for a month? Yay......

Andorski

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#167  Edited By Andorski
    @MideonNViscera said:
    " Wouldn't it be sweet if they just gave everyone $20 or whatever worth of free downloads off the PS Store? I mean spend as you please $20, not some crappy $20 game of their choosing. Companies always offer up these token rewards, like a free month of PS Plus which not many people seem interested in anyway. They just wanna push it, so they use their screw-up as advertising under the illusion of repentance. It's not like this is Sony specific at all. I just wish "free stuff" didn't always mean "free crap". 

Granted, everyone should be happy they got anything at all and I'd do the exact same thing in their shoes but cash is always the best reward haha 
    "
    Someone pointed out that giving PSN credit wouldn't be smart on their end, as there are plenty of people who have multiple accounts and thus could get more than $20.  Meanwhile, there is no extra benefit in getting more than one PSN+ service.
    Jeust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 15

#168  Edited By Jeust
    @Punk1984: 

I don't think Sony is offering to pay for charges of replacing credit cards just for the goodness of their own little heart. Credit card information may have been compromised. 

Also there were reports of frauds concerning credit cards on PSN. What can't be ruled out is if it had anything to do with this screw-up.

And apart from the credit card problem, the reality is that there was a wide personal information theft. Shrugging it off as it was nothing, is foolish.   
    DarkGamerOO7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 10

#169  Edited By DarkGamerOO7

I do not understand what people mean when they say "People have nothing to complain about.", or "Oh, its a free service that went down, what is the big deal?", 77 Million users personal data, name, age, address, e-mail address, purchase history, and even their password were breached; there was even the possibility of their credit or debit card numbers being stolen (thankfully that wasn't the case) and Sony waited a week before telling anyone. People trusted Sony with their personal data and Sony allowed an outside party to find their way in, and then lied as to what was actually going on. People have the right to voice their opinions and complain to Sony, just because a service is free does not mean it excuses a security breach of this magnitude.
    Punk1984

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#170  Edited By Punk1984
    @DarkGamerOO7: I agree, I also feel the gestures Sony has made is more than enough of an "I'm sorry."
    lockwoodx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#171  Edited By lockwoodx
    @Punk1984 said:
    " @The_Laughing_Man: Sony just said there is no evidence of credit card numbers being accessed or of an customer damages related to the breach.

"
    That's complete BS. My buddy just had someone get into his email yesterday. If they have email access, they have CC info.
    WickedCobra03

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#172  Edited By WickedCobra03
    @KaosAngel said:
    " People still gonna bitch, so I shall gladly read them under my post.No complaints. "
    I am still complaining.  My personal information is out there and Sony thinks that 30 days of their crummy PSN+ service will make that all go away and get me to put another credit card into their system... nah, I'm cool bro.
    RankRabbit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#173  Edited By RankRabbit
    @Buzzkill said:
    " @Punk1984 said:
    " @The_Laughing_Man: Sony just said there is no evidence of credit card numbers being accessed or of an customer damages related to the breach.

"
    That's complete BS. My buddy just had someone get into his email yesterday. If they have email access, they have CC info. "
    If you are retarded enough to be using the same passwords  for everything. 
    strainedeyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#174  Edited By strainedeyes
    Your email password should be completely unique and secure. If anyone gets access to your email they can easily get into your accounts for almost anything by using the "i forgot my password' method.

So yeah, anyone who was using the same password for their email and their psn is dumb. Especially dumb if they still haven't changed it since PSN was hacked.
    roflc0pt3r

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#175  Edited By roflc0pt3r

The reason theyre giving us "selected titles" for free is because if they gave us free money (say $20) we would almost all spend it on CoD DLC or something similar, which wouldnt be good for Sony
    yakov456

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#176  Edited By yakov456

My happiness is that I will be able to play online again, it should be yours as well.

shulinchung

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#177  Edited By shulinchung

Man, Sony didn't even bother to apologize......
    How about a sorry, Sony?

On second thought, a free copy of Uncharted 3 or Infamous 2 will also do......
    or performing a public harakiri, traditional Japanese style!

benjaebe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#178  Edited By benjaebe

I think that, no matter what they did, people were still going to complain. At least they're trying to build back good will. My PSN+ account had lapsed before so now I can go back and finish playing Sam & Max. Interesting to note how they pointed out that it's not really 78 mil accounts that got hacked since many people had multiple under the same account or used false info anyway. I know I had four accounts myself. He also said that there were only about 10 million active credit cards, which I also found interesting.

Hope Kaz is still up for his promotion, he deserves it. Dude has done a lot for that  company.
    Jimbo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#179  Edited By Jimbo

Wow, does this 'good will gesture' actually cost them anything at all?  In fact, doesn't it just seem like they're abusing the situation even further, by running a totally bog standard free trial offer for services which make them money, and passing it off as compensation? 

This is shameless and just adds insult to injury tbh.  They only seemed incompetent to me before; now they seem incompetent and scheming.  I hope Sony get fucked by the ICO now.

Contro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#180  Edited By Contro

It won't prevent them from being booed down at e3.

PrivateIronTFU

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#181  Edited By PrivateIronTFU
    @Jimbo said:
    " Wow, does this 'good will gesture' actually cost them anything at all?  In fact, doesn't it just seem like they're abusing the situation even further, by running a totally bog standard free trial offer for services which make them money, and passing it off as compensation? 

This is shameless and just adds insult to injury tbh.  They only seemed incompetent to me before; now they seem incompetent and scheming.  I hope Sony get fucked by the ICO now. "
    You'd like them to give you....what....? A free puppy or something?
    Jimbo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#182  Edited By Jimbo
    @PrivateIronTFU said:
    " @Jimbo said:
    " Wow, does this 'good will gesture' actually cost them anything at all?  In fact, doesn't it just seem like they're abusing the situation even further, by running a totally bog standard free trial offer for services which make them money, and passing it off as compensation? 

This is shameless and just adds insult to injury tbh.  They only seemed incompetent to me before; now they seem incompetent and scheming.  I hope Sony get fucked by the ICO now. "
    You'd like them to give you....what....? A free puppy or something? "
    I'd like them to have the shame not to use the situation as a money making opportunity, that's for sure.
    DeeGee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#183  Edited By DeeGee
    @Jimbo said:

You're right, we should be getting free blowjobs or something!
    beforet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#184  Edited By beforet

Can I just download the game I bought two weeks ago?

PrivateIronTFU

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#185  Edited By PrivateIronTFU
    @Jimbo said:
    " @PrivateIronTFU said:
    " @Jimbo said:

You'd like them to give you....what....? A free puppy or something? "
    I'd like them to have the shame not to use the situation as a money making opportunity, that's for sure. "
    You're right. God forbid a company try to win back people it could potentially lose by giving them free shit.
    WinterSnowblind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#186  Edited By WinterSnowblind
    @PrivateIronTFU said:

"You're right. God forbid a company try to win back people it could potentially lose by giving them free* shit. "

*Free, for as long as you continue to subscribe to PSN Plus.
    hinderk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

#187  Edited By hinderk

From the press release on sony's blog

Central components of the “Welcome Back” program will include:
    • Each territory will be offering selected PlayStation entertainment content for free download. Specific details of this content will be announced in each region soon.
    • All existing PlayStation Network customers will be provided with 30 days free membership in the PlayStation Plus premium service. Current members of PlayStation Plus will receive 30 days free service.
    • Music Unlimited powered by Qriocity subscribers (in countries where the service is available) will receive 30 days free service    
    I think the main compensation is the free "PlayStation entertainment content" and the free 30 days ps+ is just something extra. I say this because It seems many people in this thread are under the assumption that ps+ is the only compensation we will get. 
    Hailinel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 28

#188  Edited By Hailinel
    @hinderk said:
    " From the press release on sony's blog
    • Each territory will be offering selected PlayStation entertainment content for free download. Specific details of this content will be announced in each region soon.
    • All existing PlayStation Network customers will be provided with 30 days free membership in the PlayStation Plus premium service. Current members of PlayStation Plus will receive 30 days free service.
    • Music Unlimited powered by Qriocity subscribers (in countries where the service is available) will receive 30 days free service    
    I think the main compensation is the free "PlayStation entertainment content" and the free 30 days ps+ is just something extra. I say this because It seems many people in this thread are under the assumption that ps+ is the only compensation we will get. 
    "
    The thing is, that "select, free content" could be a game or games that countless people have already bought, making the offer worthless to anyone that already paid for that content.
    Jimbo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#189  Edited By Jimbo
    @DeeGee said:
    " @Jimbo said:

You're right, we should be getting free blowjobs or something! "
    To be honest I don't really want them to give me anything, other than an apology and the assurance it won't happen again.  If they are going to offer something more though, it probably shouldn't be something which smacks of opportunism.  I don't take this as a 'good will' gesture at all; I take it as a 'we think our customers are mugs' gesture.

If the situation does develop to a point where they owe compensation due to their inability to comply with the regulations of the Data Protection Act (this is still up in the air), it won't be a case of Sony being generous enough to give me compensation, it'll be a case of them being legally obliged to hand over what they owe.  Sony don't get to decide what their obligations are under the law.
    p_p_o_d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#190  Edited By p_p_o_d

30 days of PS+ and some other free downloads is not bad. 

I called free PS+  but also some other free shit is good.  I expect some sony published downloadable games. 
    all the need to do is then announce some killer ps+ features at e3 and alot more people will be signing on to the service.

people will bitch but I think we are getting more then enough for going 2 weeks without PSN.

They will also offer Credit card fraud help for people when there is more proof then people spreading FUD on forums as well so what else do you want?

If you just want more free shit for going 2 weeks without PSN then your a greedy fuck.  If you are actually worried about Credit card fraud and identity theft it looks like they will have you covered but if you where smart you would have ordered a new card already.  

Heltom92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#191  Edited By Heltom92

Lots of ungrateful people here, I say we should just be happy we are getting anything at all. They could of esily just put PSN back up and not given us anything at all.

Avatar image for unsolvedparadox
    unsolvedparadox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#192  Edited By unsolvedparadox
    30 days of Plus and a free game? I think Sony has to do a lot better. The press conference astounds me:

• PASSWORDS WERE UNENCRYPTED. MY GOD.
    • No previous Chief Security Officer for an organization with dozens of millions of user accounts and a worldwide service.
    • Web server vulnerability was known, but not addressed before the major incursion (and apparently, even now weeks later).
    • Press conference was delayed because Sony wanted an ETA for PSN being brought back up...which they still don't have.

I've never owned a Sony console before the PlayStation 3, and the entire experience saddens me. I see the signs of potential greatness whenever something awesome is added, whether it's exclusive games like Uncharted 1 + 2 and inFAMOUS or flower, partnered experiences like MLB.TV in HD or even the Blu-ray player that has made the PS3 the heart of my home theatre experience. I just don't understand why they can't get it all together, and every incredibly poor decision that emerges from this security breach fiasco hurts me a little more.

@CL60 said:
    " @BigBoss1911 said:
    My god, it's not about PSN going down, it's about Sony having such bad security that our personal information is compromised. This has ABSOLUTELY nothing to do with simply PSN being down. "
    Agreed, this has to be the worst data theft in video game history (and one of the worst overall).
    WinterSnowblind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#193  Edited By WinterSnowblind
    @Heltom92 said:
    " Lots of ungrateful people here, I say we should jsut be happy we are getting anything at all. They could of just put it PSN back up and not given us anything at all. "
    Honestly, I didn't really want anything.  But Sony are the ones who've royally screwed up to the point where they've likely lost quite a few customers.  I don't really think offering a trial period for their paid service does anything to make up for what happened.
    Hailinel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#194  Edited By Hailinel
    @UnsolvedParadox said:

• PASSWORDS WERE UNENCRYPTED. MY GOD.
    This is the most insane point out of all of this, honestly.  What in the flying fuck was Sony thinking?

Oh, wait.  No, they weren't thinking.  They were being morons, and they're still being morons.
    Surkov

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#195  Edited By Surkov
    @Hailinel said:

" @hinderk said:

"
    The thing is, that "select, free content" could be a game or games that countless people have already bought, making the offer worthless to anyone that already paid for that content. "
    Well then those people will be screwed like the people who bought Undertow on 360, when they were given that as an act of goodwill on 360. At least you're getting 30 days of PSN +. And 30 days is more than enough time to download both WipeOut HD and Sam & Max. Hell, you could probably beat both in 30 days. That right there makes the 30 days worth it. 
    Personally I'm looking forward to getting 30 days of PSN +  just so I can pick up Might & Magic Clash of Heroes at a discounted price as well as some other games (all purchases stay with you no matter what PSN status).
    godzilla_sushi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 19

#196  Edited By godzilla_sushi
    @npeterson08 said:
    " I think people will want a free game... But honestly they have nothing to complain about. "
    Are you sure, nothing?
    Scarlet_Rogue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#197  Edited By Scarlet_Rogue

So here's the thing. The morning PSN went down I wanted to download some PSN classics, since I gave my old Playstation away and gave most of the games I had to family I never wanted to and ever intended to see again. I'm not a Playstation plus member because the service really isn't for me. I don't feel entitled to anything solely because the service was down, but I do feel like I deserved more than a week late e-mail from Sony telling me they were unable to keep my sensitive information secure (not even talking about my credit info and don't want to.).

So does 30 free days of Playstation Plus make up for it?

No, it doesn't. All I use my PS3 for is the occasional replay of the Uncharted games, and play some mp3s I put in there myself. I don't want games I won't have access to once the 30s days are up. that's not a valid apology, it's a marketing ploy. It's disgusting and I don't want anything to do with psn purchasing in the future, I'm not even interested in those PSOne classics anymore. All I want is for them to delete my card information and usage history (all three purchases) permanently, and to notify me within the day they do it.
    thebobster10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#198  Edited By thebobster10

I am curious to see what the hell this free "content" is going to end up being. 

VicRattlehead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 17

#199  Edited By VicRattlehead

im not going to read through 10 pages of comments but was there an apology from sony? did they admit they fucked up?

Hailinel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#200  Edited By Hailinel
    @Surkov said:

" @Hailinel said:

" @hinderk said:

"
    The thing is, that "select, free content" could be a game or games that countless people have already bought, making the offer worthless to anyone that already paid for that content. "
    Well then those people will be screwed like the people who bought Undertow on 360, when they were given that as an act of goodwill on 360. At least you're getting 30 days of PSN +. And 30 days is more than enough time to download both WipeOut HD and Sam & Max. Hell, you could probably beat both in 30 days. That right there makes the 30 days worth it.  Personally I'm looking forward to getting 30 days of PSN +  just so I can pick up Might & Magic Clash of Heroes at a discounted price as well as some other games (all purchases stay with you no matter what PSN status). "
    As others of said, the offer of PS+ is just a glorified 30 day free trial that is largely toothless.  There's no point in using features like cloud-based saves unless I were expected to be in it for the long haul, which I am most certainly not.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.