Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

PlayStation 4

Platform »

PlayStation 4 is Sony's fourth home video game console, released on November 15, 2013 in North America, and November 29, 2013 in Europe. On November 10 2016, Sony released the Playstation 4 Pro, an updated version of the console targeting 4K gaming.

Questions about Resogun and Contrast

striderno9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 6

So as we all know Resogun and Contrast will be free for PS Plus members. My question is if anyone knows how long these games will be free? Is there an official statement about it? I like many others will be waiting until Christmas to open up our PS4s. Anyone think Resogun and Contrast won't be offered free for that long?

TheFakePsychic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

User Lists: 18

You could probably use the online store to "purchase" them, and then just not download them. They'll be waiting on your download list on Christmas/whenever you get a PS4.

StarvingGamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 25

#3  Edited By StarvingGamer

Contrast might be gone in a month or two but I'm willing to bet Resogun will be free for a good long time/forever. I believe all of the first-party games from when Sony introduced instant game collection to Vita a year ago are still available.

MooseyMcMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

You could probably use the online store to "purchase" them, and then just not download them. They'll be waiting on your download list on Christmas/whenever you get a PS4.

Yeah, this should work.

strainedeyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By strainedeyes

Yeah, just "purchase" them on the SEN website, they'll be in your download list.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.