Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale

Game » consists of 8 releases. Released Dec 18, 2012

Characters from various Sony franchises, and several guests from multi-platform games of the time. Battle it out in this crossover platform fighting game intended to compete with Nintendo's Super Smash Bros.!

Anyone still playing or even interested?`

natedawg_kz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 14

#1  Edited By natedawg_kz

Was just curious about the state of this game.

Are any of you guys still playing today?

I am anyway, I've bought the DLC characters, I found myself playing it regularly by that l mean a couple of hours a weeks and it's all we play when my friends are around but l am invested in the PlayStation ecosystem.

Definitely hoping for a sequel but it seems unlikely with the relationship between SuperBot and Sony falling through. Especially since they didn't have a chance to use some of the major iconic PlayStation characters like Crash, Spyro, Lara Croft .etc. Also Future PS games look like to have interesting characters such as Last of Us

P.S Why the hell can't l play as a car from Gran Turismo? C'mon, It's like Sony's biggest franchise

ImmortalSaiyan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

I don't see this game having any legs. It never seemed to catch on at all really. Who is the audience for taking this game seriously? The same one that is already playing smash at tournaments I assume. This game seems far, far worse as a tourney game than smash.

natedawg_kz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

@immortalsaiyan: It would help if Sony could get main iconic PS characters in the game like Crash also they need to market, advertise the game. In fact Sony need to do that with all their games.

Avatar image for awesomeusername
    awesomeusername

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#4  Edited By awesomeusername

I got it (for free) on my Vita and borrowed the PS3 version from a friend. I plan to play it again on PS3... for the platinum trophy... But I have all the characters. Only got Zeus and Isaac because I pre-ordered God of War.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.