Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale

Game » consists of 8 releases. Released Dec 18, 2012

Characters from various Sony franchises, and several guests from multi-platform games of the time. Battle it out in this crossover platform fighting game intended to compete with Nintendo's Super Smash Bros.!

Learning the combos. I need help!

mchief22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By mchief22

So, when it comes to fighting games I've never been good at doing the combos, but with All-stars I've decided to try and learn them, but I'm not able to do some of the harder ones. So basically I was wondering if anybody has any sources that explain how to do the combos, not just show a 30 second clip of all the combos being performed but actually someone explaining how their doing it. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

TechHits

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

#2  Edited By TechHits

@mchief22: With all stars I wouldn't worry about long complex combo's unless your'e playing 1v1, it's more important to find short easy to use combos that build AP_ safely

mchief22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By mchief22
    @TechHits to be honest mate its just to get the trophy for completing the combo tutorial. i can't do the last two combo sets.
    DarthOrange

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 19

#4  Edited By DarthOrange
    @mchief22 said:
    @TechHits to be honest mate its just to get the trophy for completing the combo tutorial. i can't do the last two combo sets.
    Just try a different character. Also, you only have to do the last tutorial to have the trophy pop. It is mostly about timing, but if you are having trouble just switch to another character and see if you find it easier.
    mchief22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By mchief22
    @DarthOrange cheers for the advice duder, I'll try that.
    mchief22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By mchief22
    @mchief22
    @DarthOrange cheers for the advice duder, I'll try that.
    I tried it with sweet tooth and got the trophy, so if anybody else is having bother try using him.
    TechHits

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

#7  Edited By TechHits

@mchief22: yeah sweet tooth has very easy trials.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.