Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

PlayStation Network (PS3)

Platform »

The PlayStation Network is the online service by Sony Computer Entertainment, providing downloads of games, trailers, themes and much more. The service is free, but also offers a paid version for various benefits.

Can get my second free game?

Avatar image for gristlemcthornbody
    GristleMcThornbody

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I tried to download inFamous and Wipeout, but only Wipeout actually downloaded, now I dont have the option to download ps3 games.  Any suggestions? Any chance calling customer service will resolve this? I also keep getting error 80710d36.

Sogeman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By Sogeman

Check under services in account management if it's not in the download history.

Avatar image for charlesalanratliff
    CharlesAlanRatliff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 34

@GristleMcThornbody: From the PlayStation Blog:

If at any point you can’t find the ‘Welcome Back Free Game 1 or 2’ products, the list of available titles or a game you’ve selected, go to your XMB>PlayStation Network>Account Management>Transaction Management>Services List>SCEA Promotions to complete the process.
    N7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By N7

Go to Account Settings-Transaction Management-Service List-SCEA Promotion and find the free game token you haven't redeemed yet and try to redeem it.

If you get an error, keep trying. What I did was try, get an error and try again like 10 minutes later, but if you keep trying, you'll get in eventually. Took me like a minute of consecutively trying to get it to work for me.

Avatar image for gristlemcthornbody
    GristleMcThornbody

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Should have looked harder before I posted.  Here is the solution in case it happens to you.  

http://psgroove.com/showthread.php?3701-PSN-down!!!-Error-code-80710D36

back out and keep trying to get back in, i finally did and got my two games trying to download. remember there servers are being overloaded at the moment by everyone trying to get there free stuff.

if you get in a click on your game to download and then get error and it doesn't show up again you can still select your free game(s) by following these steps:

Select "Account Management" under the PlayStation Network XMB icon
    Select "Transaction Management"
    Select "Services List"
    Select "SCEA Promotion"
    Select your Welcome Back package ie (ps3 free game 1 or ps3 free game 2)
    Select "Select Game You Want" and download

Tally_Pants

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By Tally_Pants
    @Vito_Raliffe said:

@GristleMcThornbody: From the PlayStation Blog:

If at any point you can’t find the ‘Welcome Back Free Game 1 or 2’ products, the list of available titles or a game you’ve selected, go to your XMB>PlayStation Network>Account Management>Transaction Management>Services List>SCEA Promotions to complete the process.
    Thanks for the advice! This is exactly what i was looking for

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.