Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

PlayStation Network

Concept »

The online service used on the PlayStation 4, PlayStation 3, PlayStation Portable and PlayStation Vita.

Technical Help : Full game trial doesn't register as paid for!

Vestigial_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Vestigial_Man

After the Far Cry 2 full game trial expired, I decided to purchase the full game. However I purchased it from the store directly instead of through the expired content. It accepted the payment but the content is still marked as expired and does not appear in my download list. Although I have the "Purchase Confirmation" email it is not marked as paid for in the store. Trying to redownload it from the store asks for another £16 payment which I don't have in my wallet. Is there any way to claim the content without having to pay the money which I refuse to do?

Grissefar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Grissefar

You can try contacting Sony, but depending on where you are from, it will require a small miracle and a heck of a long time to actually get in touch with them without using a premium line, get them to recognize the problem and have them fix it. They are simply not interested in helping you.

Vestigial_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Vestigial_Man

How do you go about it?

doejonathan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

#4  Edited By doejonathan
    @Vestigial_Man: Before contacting them, try to activate it in the service list. This can be found under Account (after logging in), I believe it's Transactions or it might be just called List of Services. This worked for the Welcome Back program.
    Vestigial_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Vestigial_Man

It does not appear under Services List although it appears in Playstation Store with a blue bag beside it which normally represents a service as opposed to the red bag for a purchased item.

Vestigial_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Vestigial_Man

Does anyone know the UK support number? I can't seem to find it on their website, I have found every other country's except the UK.

N7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 2

#7  Edited By N7

Did you download anything when you bought it? Maybe you should try to play the game and see if it will activate itself.

Vestigial_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Vestigial_Man
    @N7: I deleted it to try reinstalling it after it didn't work, however I can't redownload it since it doesn't show in my download list and the store wants me to rebuy it.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.