Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Red Dead Redemption

Game » consists of 23 releases. Released May 18, 2010

Red Dead Redemption is the spiritual successor to 2004's Red Dead Revolver, featuring a vibrant, open world set in the decline of the American Wild West. Players take on the role of former outlaw John Marston, who is forced to hunt down his former gang to regain his family.

Is all the released/upcoming DLC online only?

RainVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 17

#1  Edited By RainVillain

Red Dead Redemption is by far my favourite game of the year. That said, I've had zero interest (ie: friends) in playing the game online.  
    Is all this zombie stuff not for me or is it offline as well?

BraveToaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By BraveToaster

It ties into the story so it's offline. All the videos you see for the Zombie DLC are part of the single player.

Three0neFive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Three0neFive

As far as I know everything they've shown up to this point is singleplayer. There's supposed to be an online component to it as well, but it's unclear whether it'll be the whole thing in co-op, a horde mode, or just multiplayer skins.

Yummylee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 88

User Lists: 24

#4  Edited By Yummylee
    @Three0neFive said:
    " As far as I know everything they've shown up to this point is singleplayer. There's supposed to be an online component to it as well, but it's unclear whether it'll be the whole thing in co-op, a horde mode, or just multiplayer skins. "
    There'll be eight new zombie skins for multiplayer, aswell a survival mode called Undead Overrun. There's also a Land Grab addition to free roam, confirmed through some of the released achievements they put up. From the looks of its requirements (kill eight unique players during your reign on top during Land Grab in Free Roam), I'd guess it's some kind of King of the Hill variant.
    Avatar image for deactivated-5d99c8cd85096
    deactivated-5d99c8cd85096

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

The main focus of Undead Nightmare is a new single player campaign.

CharleyTony

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 7

#6  Edited By CharleyTony

The first two paid DLC packs were almost only aimed at the multiplayer. The new(er) Undead Nightmare DLC is mainly focused at the single player. It might be as big at one of the GTA4 episodes. It also has some multiplayer skins... 

From what I undertood (when ordering it) the seperate DLC Disc, you get all 3 DLC packs. I don't know the real retail price, but I found it at 20$ at the canadian Amazon (also that price at HMV). The disc is a standalon product like the GTA4: Episodes form Liberty City disc.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.