Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Renegade Ops

Game » consists of 8 releases. Released Sep 13, 2011

As the "Renegade Ops" rogue military group, you must save the world from the terrorist organization Inferno in this arcade top-down vehicular shooter from the studio that brought you Just Cause 2.

Hidden 'Smash TV' area in mission 9

metalgearstl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By metalgearstl

I stumbled upon this last night while playing and searched around to see if anyone else online found this yet and found this youtube video and thought Id share for anyone who hasn't seen it yet http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XWBCjubOlQY A pretty cool bonus hidden area. I haven't made it through long enough to see if you get something for lasting or they just keep coming till you die once and spawned out of the room.

Daneian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 19

#2  Edited By Daneian

Nice find. Doin' it later

Wacomole

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By Wacomole

I'd wondered what that red button was! I thought It was just one of those rocket turrets that wasn't opening up...

BTW. I stopped the video before they reached the actual room so I'll surprise myself later...

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.