Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Resident Evil 6

Game » consists of 15 releases. Released Oct 02, 2012

The technically eighth entry in the popular horror series features the return of leading protagonists Leon S. Kennedy and Chris Redfield, along with new character Jake Muller, to combat against the latest B.O.W. manufacturer Neo-Umbrella.

What I want Resident Evil 6 to be/feature/other descriptive word.

• 58 results
    MooseyMcMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 13

#51  Edited By MooseyMcMan

@SethPhotopoulos: What Jeff was saying on the podcast makes it sound like Leon has flashlight eyes like FBI Special Agent Francis York Morgan, so yes. It will be.

NTM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#52  Edited By NTM

I think you only want Krauser back so someone can get into a knife battle with him again.

Yeah, I'm very excited about six, and the trailer brought a huge grin to my face. I have all of the Resident Evil games except for one of the Outbreaks (which doesn't matter), the Chronicles on the Wii, which I would like to have, and they're coming out on PSN sometimes soon, and Revelations. Other than that, I have them all, including cross consoles, and the only thing I really don't like in the originals is the finite ink ribbons. For me, while I have been long exposed to RE before four, four for me is where I really got into them as well. Great memories of playing that and talking about it for a few years with friends.

Avatar image for sethphotopoulos
    SethPhotopoulos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 8

#53  Edited By SethPhotopoulos

@MooseyMcMan said:

@SethPhotopoulos: What Jeff was saying on the podcast makes it sound like Leon has flashlight eyes like FBI Special Agent Francis York Morgan, so yes. It will be.

MGS4 back shooting definitely helps.

MooseyMcMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By MooseyMcMan

@SethPhotopoulos said:

Talk about stuff that sounds really dumb on paper. Having a dodge move is fine, but why on Earth would you want to fall down onto the ground when being attacked by enemies that exclusively used melee attacks? You'd be a sitting duck! A well armed duck, but a duck nonetheless!

SethPhotopoulos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By SethPhotopoulos

@MooseyMcMan said:

@SethPhotopoulos said:

Talk about stuff that sounds really dumb on paper. Having a dodge move is fine, but why on Earth would you want to fall down onto the ground when being attacked by enemies that exclusively used melee attacks? You'd be a sitting duck! A well armed duck, but a duck nonetheless!

Don't you ever try to fuck with a duck.

MooseyMcMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By MooseyMcMan

@SethPhotopoulos: Pfft. Ducks are just small/less angry geese. They're nothing.

SethPhotopoulos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By SethPhotopoulos

@MooseyMcMan: But duck and fuck rhyme. What dirty words does geese rhyme with? NOTHING!

MooseyMcMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By MooseyMcMan

@SethPhotopoulos: It rhymes with fleece.

And really, geese is a dirty word to begin with.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.