Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Resident Evil

Franchise »

Capcom's Resident Evil (or Biohazard in Japan) series continues to draw in players with its stories of hideous mutations and the pharmaceutical company Umbrella Inc. It is Capcom's best-selling franchise in terms of software sales.

Resident Evil 6

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Toxin45

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 8

#1  Edited By Toxin45

A rumor of Resident Evil 6 was confirmed to be in San Diego Comic Con 2011 and Toyko Game show confirmed that Capcom was working on it.But The Teaser itself was fake ate least that's what capcom thinks but some thinks it legal and a few actors would return to developing Resident Evil 6.Don't take my word for it look it up.So there really is a Resident Evil6 coming and after raccoon city and revelations we might be able to see it.

I might get a pre order of Raccoon City it will be my first resident evil game.

game looks sweet
    game looks sweet

Plus I would like to know more about the 3rd Organization and what happen to Sherry.

Sherry Birkin wonder what happen to her?
    Sherry Birkin wonder what happen to her?

Also more about Alex Wesker and Patrick.Plus I don't by that Albert Wesker is dead just yet

come on capcom I know he's getting old but that is just a ridiculous way to kill off one of your best chatacters
    come on capcom I know he's getting old but that is just a ridiculous way to kill off one of your best chatacters

so there is my report so comment and let me know

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.