Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Rock Band 3

Game » consists of 14 releases. Released Oct 26, 2010

Rock Band 3 spices up the brand with the addition of a keyboard peripheral as well as "Pro Mode," and offers eighty-three new songs to rock out to.

Achievements not unlocking?

Avatar image for smashedcontrollers
    SmasheControllers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 6

#1  Edited By SmasheControllers

In my Goals menu it says I've completed both 5* every song on Expert and HOPO, but I did get the achievements. Anyone else having problems?

234r2we232

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 16

#2  Edited By 234r2we232

Hmm. There are several versions for each. Check that they are specifically the ones for HOPOcidal Maniac, and 5* Every Song in RB3 on Expert Guitar. Have you unlocked the Chainsaw guitar?

SmasheControllers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By SmasheControllers
    @sofacitysweetheart: I  5*'d Every Song on Bass, Don't tell me I need to play guitar?
    234r2we232

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By 234r2we232
    @SmashedControllers:  There is a difference. Bass Goals are separate from Guitar Goals. I hate to be the one to break it, but there are no achievements for Bass HOPOs. However, there is one for 5*ing every song on Expert (any instrument will do).

To check your progress, go to Career > Rock Band > Epic Rock Band 3 > Rock Band 3 Expert Master. You may just be missing one song (hopefully). Good luck.
    SmasheControllers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By SmasheControllers
    @sofacitysweetheart: I know I can't get HOPO for Bass but  5*ing every song on Expert is done for me on Bass and Epic Rock Band 3, but no  achievement.
    234r2we232

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By 234r2we232
    @SmashedControllers:  Hmm. All I can say is; are you 100% sure? If you press Green on the Goal, it'll open up the remaining songs like a setlist. If not, you may have gitched it somehow, like it may just be one song that's effing it up. Maybe now is a good excuse to do the Endless Setlist 3 ;)

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.