Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Rock Band 3

Game » consists of 14 releases. Released Oct 26, 2010

Rock Band 3 spices up the brand with the addition of a keyboard peripheral as well as "Pro Mode," and offers eighty-three new songs to rock out to.

Attire that's missing

count_zero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 51

User Lists: 13

#1  Edited By count_zero

I've picked up Rock Band 3 not that long ago, and have set about customizing my characters. Unfortunately, the look I'm seeking (a 50s Rockabilly style - suits and nice shoes - shoes you'd kill a guy over), isn't really in the game. Yeah, there are suits, but I have yet to find the right shoes.  Also, I haven't really found anything for the female band member I created that has a real "poodle skirt" vibe. 

Is anyone else having a problem finding the perfect stuff to deck out their band, or is it just me?

JJWeatherman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 18

#2  Edited By JJWeatherman

I've been using roughly the same suit jacket + red tie combo through the whole series, so I've had no problem. 

I don't really like how certain items are locked away until you complete certain challenges though. Makes it hard to dress to impress right off the bat.

DrPockets000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By DrPockets000

I made a Joker replica...it made me happy.  Purple suit, makeup, green hair and all.

Avatar image for smashedcontrollers
    SmasheControllers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 6

#4  Edited By SmasheControllers

I found it impossible to make a good looking male character, let alone myself, in RB 3. I ended up making 3 girls and a guy, sounds like a sexy video amirite? It's the hair, no good hair.

GS_Dan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By GS_Dan

I managed to recreate my friend PERFECTLY in RB3, but games never get my hair right so I'm always left out in the cold. 
    It's the pro unlocks that bug me- I won't have a pro guitar for quite some time.

shirogane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#6  Edited By shirogane

Yeah, i really don't like the character customization in RB games. Most of the stuff just tends to look horrible to me. 
    Also way to much metal/goth type stuffs.
    TobyD81

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 29

#7  Edited By TobyD81

Some stuff I really like is locked behind challenges I'm never going to complete (pro drums, pro keys...) Kinda makes me miss money a little.

234r2we232

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 16

#8  Edited By 234r2we232

No fuzzy long hair for my Big Jim Martin character is annoying. I want more stuff >:( 

It's not so much that there's stuff missing, it's that a lot of it is kinda the same thing repeated. That's unfortunate, and there are some shoes/pants combinations that break the models, but hey, maybe long hi-tops weren't meant for leather pants -themoreyouknow-

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.