Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Rock Band 3

Game » consists of 14 releases. Released Oct 26, 2010

Rock Band 3 spices up the brand with the addition of a keyboard peripheral as well as "Pro Mode," and offers eighty-three new songs to rock out to.

RB2 Export Problems

MjHealy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 15

#1  Edited By MjHealy

I just got my hands on Rock Band 3 and I want to export my old songs from RB2. When I went to put in the code I found that my 25 character code was too long and I could only type in about 15-16 characters. It wouldn't work. Is this something to do with the European version or since I used this code for the bonus songs in Rock Band 2, will it no longer work?

JJWeatherman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 18

#2  Edited By JJWeatherman
    @MjHealy: You do use the same code as you did to get the bonus songs. It's the one on the back of the RB2 manual. I just looked and my code is 16 characters. 

You are entering the code within RB3, and not through the regular XBL code redeem screen, right?
    MrQuinn99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By MrQuinn99

I have the same problem,I've tried entering the code within Rock Band 3.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.