Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Rocket League

Game » consists of 14 releases. Released Jul 07, 2015

The sequel to Supersonic Acrobatic Rocket-Powered Battle-Cars, Rocket League is the second vehicular sports-action game developed by Psyonix.

Any new f2p players? (Rocket League)

liquiddragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 19

Please add me, I want to play w some GB duders/duderettes.

PSN: xiancsolid

Epic: liquiddragon

stantongrouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

I've returned quite a bit since its revamp - enjoying the heck out it. I'm not great but I'll never rage quit or be that bothered by losing, especially to a good team. Always learning more techniques (that I'll never be able to use or pull off).

Epic - Ed Traxler

NTM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

Not planning on adding, sorry, but wanted to just add that this is one of the few multiplayer, online-focused games I play quite a bit (alongside The Division 1 & 2). It's basically my go-to game now when I can't think of anything else to play. It started out a couple of years ago as a game I'd just play on weekends when my brother wanted to and could, but now I play it quite often. I am not amazing at it, nor do I think I ever will be at the stage that I've seen some be at, but it's still fun to me.

Unfortunately, probably like most online games, it's not always great to play with strangers because seemingly, many people are ball hogs and care about their own stats as opposed to the teams, and it can mess up plays. Luckily, I've only come across a few complainers and one that sent an offensive private message when I was doing a 2 vs. 2 (I erased the message and didn't even read it). I didn't say anything negative toward them, they just got mad because we were losing. I mainly just play 3 vs. 3 now unless I'm playing with my brother.

All modes are pretty fun in the game, but aside from the normal 3 vs. 3, I enjoy the hoops game most.

HermyKivioja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By HermyKivioja

I recently started playing rocket league, so if I'm going to play with you, don't be surprised why I'm such a noob. Although a year ago, when I was still in high school, I played this game for 5-6 hours a day and was really pro, now my skill is at a very low level, but I think that I will play literally 2-3 weeks. My skill will return, and then you will understand why you should play with me. By the way, I think to Buy rl items on the site, how do you think it's worth doing? Well, in short, if anything, write to me on my Steam account - pasa40a.

karenwillis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Have added you. But I focus more on Dota and Valorant. Been playing Dota for more than 4 years now. Now and then I had to get the boosting services because my rank started to drop. For Rocket league I can manage it on my own, do you guys suggest any boosting service for Dota other than the GameBoostingService.com?

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.