Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Saints Row IV

Game » consists of 14 releases. Released Aug 20, 2013

When invading aliens capture the Saints and imprison their minds in a digital recreation of Steelport, it's up to the Boss (who by now has become the President of the United States) to free Earth from its oppressive new overlords.

Another game being remade for current gen

• 54 results
    Justin258

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 8

@ezakael said:

This just makes me wish that they would release Saints Row 2 on PS4. That's the one I enjoyed the most out of all of them and it ran like garbage on 360, didn't look great either.

It runs like garbage on the PC as well, don't think that game will ever run well.

Agreed, I would love to see SR2 "re-ported" to the PC or at least running on the new consoles. I don't even need a significant graphical upgrade or anything, I would just like to see Saints Row 2 running decently on something.

Avatar image for adequatelyprepared
    AdequatelyPrepared

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@m4r71n2012 said:

http://www.polygon.com/2014/8/29/6083609/saints-row-4-ps4-xbox-one

Will be available for $29.99 or bundled with gat out of hell for $49.99

I don't know about anyone else but i'm kinda fed up of just everything from the last 2 years being re-made for the current gen consoles. Has the world just run out of ideas?

I know a lot of games at the tail end of last gen ran pretty badly but I cant help but feel this is a cheaper way of putting content on the xbox one and ps4 instead of actually trying to make something new.

Not at all, because those games at the tail end of the generation such as State Of Decay, Saints Row 4 and Last Of Us ran like poop and not everyone can afford a PC. As long as they are re-released at a reasonable price then whats the big deal? They'll probably wind up on PSN+ or something anways, doubt the resourced dedicated in porting the games over would hinder production on other projects too much.

You can say the same about games that came out close to console launch, especially if they attempted to be ambitious. What I'm trying to say is, give me my 1080p 60fps Metal Gear Solid 4.

supermonkey122

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

I don't have a problem with this but I would rather them just make Saints Row 5 for PS4/Xbox One.

SomeDeliCook

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@somedelicook said:

Kotaku is saying the Gat DLC is 19.95, and this article is saying Saints Row 4 new-gen is 29.99 but a bundle of SR4 and Gat DLC is 49.99

.......if all the info is accurate, buying them seperately will save you a few cents. Its Plants vs Zombies 2 all over again.

What are you even talking about?

Loading Video...

Skip to 5:54

Its a joke about how buying the bundle, which is the "better deal" actually cost more than buying the content separately (even if it is a couple pennies)

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.