Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Saints Row IV

Game » consists of 14 releases. Released Aug 20, 2013

When invading aliens capture the Saints and imprison their minds in a digital recreation of Steelport, it's up to the Boss (who by now has become the President of the United States) to free Earth from its oppressive new overlords.

Anyway to Import my Saints Row: The Third character?

Blubba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 8

#1  Edited By Blubba

I thought because my SR3 character was already uploaded that I would just be able to download it into SRIV? Is that possible? My character isn't coming up in the character gallery and I'm wondering if I did something wrong. I really like my SR3 guy.

probablytuna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

If you've uploaded the character onto the Saints Row site I think you can just download it when you launch Saints Row IV. When I launched the Saints Row IV Inauguration Station and I downloaded my previous characters just fine. Did you double check to see if your character is still uploaded on the website?

danwis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

My character was not public and would not show up to download until I clicked the "add to queue" button on the saints row website.

Blubba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@probablytuna: Yeah, I did.

I'm going to try doing it through Inauguration Station, its description on Xbox Live says you can upload your SR3 character there to make it compatible with SRIV.

csl316

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#5  Edited By csl316

^ same

DrxLecter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By DrxLecter

I had trouble with this last night as well. Couldn't even sign in to their site and the retrieve password link doesn't send to any of my email addresses. I probably spent more time trying to import than it would have taken to just remake the character...

Blubba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@danwis: I just tried this and it worked, but my dude doesn't have a shirt or pants on?

e30bmw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By e30bmw

@blubba: I want to say that they said all of the clothing wouldn't come over. So maybe the shirt and pants you had aren't in the new game? Just a guess.

kickahaota

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

I'm just going to spend the whole game wearing a fursuit. Problem SOLVED.

StarvingGamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 25

@e30bmw said:

@blubba: I want to say that they said all of the clothing wouldn't come over. So maybe the shirt and pants you had aren't in the new game? Just a guess.

Yeah this. My character actually lost her hat, hair, and top which was a real bummer. I was able to find a hair equivalent but was SOL on the hat and top.

Avatar image for themanwithnoplan
    TheManWithNoPlan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 14

#11  Edited By TheManWithNoPlan

I'll just end up recreating my character the best I can. I'll probably go with a different voice the first time through though.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.