Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Scott Pilgrim vs. The World: The Game

Game » consists of 6 releases. Released Nov 09, 2010

Beat up a lot of people to win the heart of your girlfriend in this retro-themed 2D side-scrolling beat-em-up based on the Scott Pilgrim series of graphic novels.

Unlocking NegaScott + other unlockable characters?

napalm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By napalm

Okay so I was reading on another board that you must beat all stages with all four characters to unlock NegaScott, and it must be done on the same profile. Also, when beating it, each one can be done separately. You don't have to beat it with all four characters at the same time. For those who have the Xbox Live version, is this correct?

Also, are there any other unlockable characters?

TheFreeMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By TheFreeMan

Apparently Knives Chau is the last character. You get her when you buy the movie, which is packaged with a download code. Which bums me out a bit.

napalm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By napalm
    @TheFreeMan: Have you unlocked NegaScott? If so, are unlock instructions I posted correct?

Also, being able to unlock Knives Chau isn't a bad gift for buying the movie, considering how awesome it is.
    TheFreeMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By TheFreeMan
    @Napalm: My little brother unlocked NegaScott, and according to him, you're right.

Knives isn't a bad gift at all for getting the movie, haha, I'm just down that I have to wait until it comes out to play as her! I wonder who her striker will be?
    Avatar image for lilbigsupermario
    lilbigsupermario

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By lilbigsupermario

you'll unlock knives chau by buying the movie? where did you get the info? that's awesome though lol!

Dreamfall31

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 8

#6  Edited By Dreamfall31

Is this real??? I hope so!  I hated Knives at the beginning of the movie but she definately grew on me as she matured!! I hope it is a unlockable!!!! 

Has anyone got Mr. Chau?  My brother found him but lost to him.  Havent found him since..... :(

BBQBram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#7  Edited By BBQBram

Yeah, what are the requirements for making Mr. Chau appear on the map? 

Also, why the fuck is the movie not screening until January in Europe? :(

Teclo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#8  Edited By Teclo
    @BBQBram:
    Well it came out in the UK a while ago. Don't know why the rest of Europe would be that far behind.

As for getting Mr Chau to appear, once you've progressed beyond stage 4 he will randomly appear after you complete a level (i.e. beat a boss). The best way to get him to appear is to enter stage 3 at the point on the map that leads to the boss fight. That way you'll "complete" the level without having to actually do most of it.
    BBQBram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#9  Edited By BBQBram
    @Teclo: 

Hey thanks, I'll try that. Judging by your avatar, you're pretty much into the whole Scott Pilgrim thing? :)

I'm really trying not to get the movie through "other means", because I figure it's the kind of movie that needs to be seen on the big screen.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.