Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Shadow Warrior

Game » consists of 5 releases. Released Sep 26, 2013

Legendary, quick-witted swordsman Lo Wang returns to fight demonic forces in this total re-imagining of 3D Realms' 1997 Asia-themed first-person shooter of the same name.

Viscera Cleanup Detail: Shadow Warrior help?

donutfever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 35

I've reread the tutorial message that's displayed at the beginning of it, and I've tried to find an explanation online, but there's been no such luck. What do you do with the guns/money/other valuables? The game says to report it to higher office or something, and there's an achievement for having the money "in the trunk", but I haven't found a way to do either.

KKJS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

You've probably found an answer elsewhere since, but in case anyone else comes by this post, maybe via google like I did, I will provide the answer.

There are two achievements for the game: Cleaning up everything and getting all the money.

So, all the paper money you find, dump that into the blue lock box that belongs to the janitor. Everything else goes into the incinerator.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.