Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Shatter

Game » consists of 8 releases. Released Jul 23, 2009

Break up blocks while sucking and blowing to maneuver your balls in this puzzle game from Sidhe Interactive.

Shatter on Steam, Co-op?

Darkstar614

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 7

#1  Edited By Darkstar614

I recently bought this on Steam and it's amazing. I was worried about the controls being awkward but it actually works pretty well controlling the paddle with the mouse. Can move the paddle much faster.

But my question is: I never heard about any kind of co-op for this game until I saw some of the Steam Achievements. Was that in the PSN version? Am I just blind?

I do like how it's fully integrated into Steam though, with high scores sharing via your friends list just like on the PSN version. Not many games doing that these days.

ajamafalous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 9

#2  Edited By ajamafalous

I saw the co-op in the screenshots and description and was intrigued as well.

Think I'll pick up this game when it goes on sale.

gike987

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By gike987

The game has steam achievements and co-op on the PC. Did the game have an endless mode on the PS3?

fuzzyponken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By fuzzyponken
    @gike987: No, it doesn't. Or, at the least - didn't when I played it at a friends house.  

Seems like the Steam version is way more fleshed out with more modes (namely endless and time attack, and co-op variants of those). I think it has an extra world as well, I don't remember playing the last world in my playthrough at said friends house.  

I hope they've patched the PSN version to contain these extra nuggets too, seems like an easy feat to accomplish. Co-op, in particular seems like it's more suited to the PS3. We're not gonna huddle in front of my monitor...
    Pop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#5  Edited By Pop

I bought it on steam 5 months ago and, I played it today and this game is fucking evil, I was at the clock boss and I felt I was being cheated I never get mad at games but this game made me angry and I think it's evil. I just wanted to post that :D.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.