Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Shining Force

Franchise »

Sega's long running series of tactical action RPGs which are centered around a young hero's quest to lead a band of adventurers, the 'Shining Force', against the forces of darkness

SEGA copyright claims

Avatar image for masterchiefsnake
    MasterChiefSnake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By MasterChiefSnake

When SEGA banned the Shining Force video on YouTube. Many YouTube users were threatened by SEGA for uploading Shining Force series on YouTube. TotalBiscuit got sued by SEGA while uploading Shining Force 3 video, but almost got banned by SEGA. I believed TotalBiscuit was renamed it to TotalHalibut (possibly TotalBiscuit got suspended their account in YouTube) I assumed. As now, many YouTube users including TotalBiscuit were protesting against SEGA for banning YouTube users while posted the Shining Force videos. This is why worst than SOPA and PIPA. What if SEGA renamed by placing "EG" with "OP". Then you'll get SOPA. This is same goes to Atlus where they banned me in their forums and their own Facebook pages. So I'm boycotting against Atlus.

SEGA starts quietly removing YouTube users' videos... and gets entire accounts banned

TruthTellah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By TruthTellah

Yeah, that's definitely something that has been happening for a while. SEGA does not want anyone mentioning Shining Force.

It's nuts, but it's just so relentless that it's hard to know quite what to say. Most everything has already been said many times.

MasterChiefSnake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By MasterChiefSnake

@TruthTellah: Yeah. I just checked in this Giant Bomb forum website and no one posted about this news. So I decided to posted the news about SEGA banned YouTube users for uploading Shining Force series. Same goes to Atlus. I have a problem over with Atlus for banned me in their forums and their own Facebook pages. So I protesting against Atlus USA unless Atlus negotiate me.

Snail

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 9

#4  Edited By Snail

Wait, SEGA got TotalBiscuit suspended from YouTube? Isn't he one of the most famous "YouTube celebrities" related to video-games out there?

Why does SEGA care so much about footage of fan-translated versions game being released? Why do they even give a fuck? It was released almost 15 years ago!

MasterChiefSnake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By MasterChiefSnake

@Snail: I think. But wait, TotalBiscuit has a second YouTube account called TotalHailbut. Which mean, TotalBiscuit was back since 3 months ago just like JamesNintendoNerd who is maker of AVGN and has second account to JamesNintendoNerd was Cinemassacre. AVGN's account JamesNintendoNerd got suspended in YouTube and now it's back.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.