Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Silent Hill: Shattered Memories

Game » consists of 10 releases. Released Dec 08, 2009

An icy re-imagining of the classic Silent Hill, which trades weapons for frantic chase sequences as the player tries desperately to flee pursuing enemies. It takes on more of an adventure game format than traditional survival-horror.

Shattered Memories Picture

Avatar image for deactivated-5a06726367912
    deactivated-5a06726367912

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

There's a bit where the psychatrists asks you to colour in a picture here's mine. Post yours today!

No Caption Provided
    landon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By landon

So, was BITCH written in the trees when you saw the house?

AndrewB

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 16

#3  Edited By AndrewB

What happens if you leave it all black and white? Or be super immature and draw penises all over it?

Driadon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

#4  Edited By Driadon

I lol'd. 

@AndrewB:
    The picture will cause the textures in a scene shortly afterwords reflect the colours you used. I have no idea what happens if you leave it blank or just draw black everywhere as I only played through the game once, but it's still pretty neat.

Meowayne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

#5  Edited By Meowayne

The game takes the highest percentage of any given colour in the preset fields and then changes the texture respectively. So if you draw penises all over it, the game will use the colours you used most to fill the scenery. Any patterns or images you might draw are ignored. 

I don't know what happens if you don't draw anything at all. I would imagine Dr. K then asks you to please fill in all the fields before you can continue.

bekern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By bekern
    @Meowayne said:

" The game takes the highest percentage of any given colour in the preset fields and then changes the texture respectively. So if you draw penises all over it, the game will use the colours you used most to fill the scenery. Any patterns or images you might draw are ignored.   I don't know what happens if you don't draw anything at all. I would imagine Dr. K then asks you to please fill in all the fields before you can continue. "

Where exactly did this happen and how did it look? I didn't notice this and I've already gotten to the next part, is it something that just might not be noticeable on a first play through?

I think I have an idea though but I still want to know. Is it.....

Meowayne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

#7  Edited By Meowayne

Mild spoiler, nothing you haven't seen yet if you watched the quick look:

I don't know whether this information is used anywhere else in the game, but I would like to think that it is. I will keep my eyes open in my second playthrough.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.