Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Sonic Mania

Game » consists of 11 releases. Released Aug 15, 2017

An official throwback to the early-'90s Sega Genesis roots of the Sonic the Hedgehog series from some notable creators of the series's fanwork.

Bonus Ring Locations

supermonkey122

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

Hey everyone, been playing this game recently. Been looking for a guide online of the locations of the giant Bonus rings that take you to the special stage to try to earn Chaos Emeralds, and I can only find text guides for the early levels in the game. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Avatar image for deactivated-61665c8292280
    deactivated-61665c8292280

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

This is probably unhelpful, since I've not played Sonic Mania in so long. I think I waited until after I'd finished the game first, which opens up a sort of "level select" option in your save file. All of your progress maintains, including Chaos Emerald discovery, so I just kept running Green Hill Zone, a stage on which I could access the Bonus Ring easily, and earned all the Emeralds that way.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.