Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Star Wars Battlefront

Game » consists of 4 releases. Released Nov 17, 2015

Large-scale infantry Star Wars battles return in this reboot of the Star Wars: Battlefront series (from the studio behind the Battlefield series).

Strings from the beta reveal much more of what's in the game.

Hayt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By Hayt

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1GLIU0KTIqI1Z-LaIDRwN8h9dUiul_GdVRmBa7IhVUU0/edit?usp=sharing

Reddit user "Me and My Johnson" has done god's work and formated the pile of strings that people pulled out of the beta and it is quite revealing content wise. Obviously it is possible this remains incomplete and there will be more than this in the final game but myself I am inclined to believe this is more or less it.

There is both more and less to this game than I thought. Guns are slim but starcards are varied and missions sound much more interesting than the survival modes. So check it out and let me know what you think.

It's worth noting that the person who posted this noted that the customization stuff was incomplete so expect more of that stuff in the final game.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.