Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Starhawk

Game » consists of 2 releases. Released May 08, 2012

Lightbox Interactive is developing this spiritual successor to Warhawk for the PS3, incorporating the character-driven RTS gameplay in a style similar to The Outfit.

Anyone here in the beta?

Solh0und

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Solh0und

I just got my code last night but I can't play until saturday( In the process of moving,sadly)

How is it so far?

mosespippy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 8

#2  Edited By mosespippy

I'm not but I have at least 6 former clanmates in the beta. Some say it kind of sucks and that Warhawk is still a better game. Others seem to love it. I know a lot of people have been complaining that games are ending up more one sided more quickly than they ever did in Warhawk which is not a good thing. Apparently v1.08* is supposed to nerf the mechs so that is less of an issue.

*Yes, there have been 8 updates in 3 weeks. This is actually a beta for purposes of testing the game. Not just for marketing or server stress tests.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.