Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Steam

Concept »

A digital distribution service owned by Valve Corporation. Originally created to distribute Valve's own games, Steam has since become the de facto standard for digital distribution of PC games.

Steam Indie Reviews: More Official Now!

MikeLemmer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 54

User Lists: 2

Edited By MikeLemmer

Well, it's been over a month since I've quit my weekly habit of reviewing every Steam indie game that came out for $10 or less. What have I done in the meantime?

I got hired by the gaming website Nightmare Mode to continue reviewing Steam games as a weekly column. I present: The Steamroll.

The format's changed a bit: instead of writing a full review for each game, I write a column of first impressions after playing each game for an hour. However, it's still the same elaboration on indie games you may have missed you've come to expect from me. Head on over & see what I've reviewed lately, and watch in the future for even more articles by me.

Once again, thank you, GiantBomb, for getting me started on this opportunity.

MikeLemmer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 54

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By MikeLemmer

Well, it's been over a month since I've quit my weekly habit of reviewing every Steam indie game that came out for $10 or less. What have I done in the meantime?

I got hired by the gaming website Nightmare Mode to continue reviewing Steam games as a weekly column. I present: The Steamroll.

The format's changed a bit: instead of writing a full review for each game, I write a column of first impressions after playing each game for an hour. However, it's still the same elaboration on indie games you may have missed you've come to expect from me. Head on over & see what I've reviewed lately, and watch in the future for even more articles by me.

Once again, thank you, GiantBomb, for getting me started on this opportunity.

Legend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 28

#2  Edited By Legend

Nice, I'll be sure to check it out. Good luck, duder!

Avatar image for deactivated-5cc8838532af0
    deactivated-5cc8838532af0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 12

Cool stuff, I wish you many "hits" in the future. I know I will be among them.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.