Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Steam

Concept »

A digital distribution service owned by Valve Corporation. Originally created to distribute Valve's own games, Steam has since become the de facto standard for digital distribution of PC games.

Steam made a silly web game, lets organize and put the GB Steam group on the map.

Forcen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 31

#1  Edited By Forcen

Steam made a silly web game that lets you enter into game raffles, but you can also organize in groups and capture tiles and even the whole planet, figured some might already be clicking so it can't hurt to try to organize.

Go here to play: https://steamcommunity.com/saliengame/play/

Join the Giant bomb Steam group: https://steamcommunity.com/groups/giantbomb

I propose we go to the Fine arts planet and select the the grid in the 2nd row 2nd column since we already are playing there for some reason:

Click the tile and click aliens for 2 min.

No Caption Provided

msx2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

Remember to select the group you want to represent by clicking the flag over your alien.

onarum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By onarum

Here's an autohotkey script to make the mouse click turbo(you just hold it down and it autoclicks), otherwise we'll wear our mouses down in about 2 days, it will autoclick only if capslock is activated (to make it easier to close the script after you use it)

Oh, for those that don't know you'll need autohotkey to use it, it's free.

You just install autohotkey, download the scrip and double click it (make sure to activate capslock to make the mouse autoclick when you hold the left button down)

sod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By sod

Just hold down your corresponding key, there's no need to click? I've just been holding down '1'?

I'm repping GB but I don't see how Steam Universe doesn't overwhelmingly stomp out everyone else.

E: Fuck me, you can fire the little cannon but it maybe since I'm doing low threat it doesn't really do enough.

Avatar image for bladeofcreation
    BladeOfCreation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

Is there a way to do this via the mobile app?

TreeTrunk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

I'm playing as the green alien, and it's much more effective to just spam his special ability (pressing '1').

Anyway, which game should I buy, Assassin's Creed Origins OR Ni No Kuni 2?

yyninja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 91

User Lists: 4

@onarum said:

Here's an autohotkey script to make the mouse click turbo(you just hold it down and it autoclicks), otherwise we'll wear our mouses down in about 2 days, it will autoclick only if capslock is activated (to make it easier to close the script after you use it)

Oh, for those that don't know you'll need autohotkey to use it, it's free.

You just install autohotkey, download the scrip and double click it (make sure to activate capslock to make the mouse autoclick when you hold the left button down)

Thanks duder, great idea! I was considering writing a selenium script or something instead.

I expanded on the script. I made some improvements like making it only active on the Steam Community window and changed the controls around. I also had it spam the 1 key.

Lastly added some randomness in case Steam was sniffing for consistent machine-like clicks/keystrokes.

Alt+C to Start

P to Pause

ESC to Close Script

clicker script v2

onarum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@yyninja: Yeah I used to have a different script I wrote back in the day to play effen clicker heroes, and I had to do some random sleeps between clicks too because it did have a consistency check, but I lost it; I just wrote this one really quick, I figured valve wouldn't put any check for that stuff, and I guess they haven't because I've use it for bout 40 minutes now with no problems.

BUT it can't hurt to put it in there anyway.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.