Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Street Fighter 6

Game » consists of 1 releases. Released Jun 02, 2023

The sixth numbered entry in Capcom's signature fighting game series introduces an aesthetic refresh, a new "Drive System" for advanced techniques, a revamped online lobby system, and a new single-player campaign with a heavily-customizable fighter.

Street Fighter 6 - World Tour, Fighting Ground, Battle Hub Game Mode Trailer

pauljeremiah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 86

User Lists: 1

Also includes a good look at the singleplayer mode where you create your own fighter and go on an adventure

Junpei

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

judaspete

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By judaspete

Fans: "Street Fighter V doesn't have enough single player content"

Raul Julia as M. Bison: "My Street Fighter VI will make you eat those words on a plater of silver".

csl316

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

Welp, now I'm inspired to boot up Alpha 3 again and run through that World Tour mode. One of the best single player modes in any fighting game.

Gyratyne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

I like Street Fighter V and know that it was sorely lacking in a number of aspects. It certainly looks like they are trying to make up for past shortcomings. The World Tour looks half-baked to me, but I'm not too interested in it yet. I'm sure it'll end up paying off for the wider audience. They seem to be taking some cues from Mortal Kombat modifiers with the wacky Extreme Mode.

I'm fine with the visual redesigns for the world warriors, but some of these new techniques are really out there. If you thought Blanka was annoying before, the air ball and doll toss are going to raise some sodium levels. Zangief is the only one out of the original eight that hasn't been revealed yet. I wonder if the Russia-Ukraine war is affecting that, too.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.