Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Team Fortress 2

Game » consists of 12 releases. Released Oct 10, 2007

The long-awaited sequel to the class-based first-person shooter Team Fortress Classic sports a unique cartoony visual style, more accessible gameplay, and a very large amount of updates and new features since its original release.

Funny F2P mistakes you've seen

• 105 results
    ajamafalous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 9

#101  Edited By ajamafalous

@MariachiMacabre said:

I had a Spy ally start trying to backstab me when I was a Sniper...repeatedly. He was raging over text why "this sniper hacker won't die" and I just said "Yeah I'm on your team". I guess he forgot what color he was.

Accusing people of 'hacking?' What is this, 1998?

ZimboDK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#102  Edited By ZimboDK

I had so much fun last night. Joined a random server with low ping, and I think most of the players were new, because I was consistenly in the top 3. That almost never happens.

Medic healed me (Scout). Awesome. Übering me when there are both Soldiers and Heavies around me and 5 enemies approaching? Maybe not the best choice. Still cool though, because I did get to take down 2 Snipers on Badwater, but I never expect to get Übered.

Oh, and freaking out Engies that are just standing around, waiting for the cart in Badwater? I love seeing that. No turrets to be found, and newer players never expect Scouts that deep in their base.

It's nice to get a bit of an ego boost now and then. Played again today: I was average, as usual.

Avatar image for scrumdidlyumptious
    Scrumdidlyumptious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

The people on the Giant Bomb server always expose their backs to me

theguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#104  Edited By theguy

Spys blatantly running towards you out of their team disguised as one of yours. Spys decloaking anywhere, spys not disguising. Mostly spy stuff.

Sitoxity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#105  Edited By Sitoxity

@MariachiMacabre: To be fair, that glitch still exists that your HUD colour doesn't change between rounds sometimes. :P

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.