Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion

Game » consists of 31 releases. Released Mar 20, 2006

Travel the continent of Tamriel, defend the land against Oblivion's Daedra hordes, and help fill the empty throne of Cyrodiil in the fourth installment of the Elder Scrolls series.

Will Oblivion GOTY Move My Gamesave?

mattysen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By mattysen

Right now, buying Oblivion GOTY is a helluva lot cheaper than indulging in the DLC for it. I was just wondering that if I bought the GOTY edition of the game will it move over my save from the regular Oblivion I have?

natetodamax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By natetodamax

The GOTY edition comes with two discs. The first disc is the actual game. When you put in the second disc, a menu opens up on the Xbox dashboard (assuming it's for the 360) and you download the expansions. Then, you fire up the first disc like normal.

mattysen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#3  Edited By mattysen

Yay!

THE_END

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4  Edited By THE_END

Yes.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.