Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

The Elder Scrolls Online

Game » consists of 6 releases. Released Apr 04, 2014

An MMORPG set in the world of Nirn, focusing on the familiar continent of Tamriel, taking place a thousand years before The Elder Scrolls: Skyrim.

Elder Scrolls Online Misconceptions

• 52 results
    YOU_DIED

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By YOU_DIED

@Itwastuesday said:

@musclerider said:

Misconception : masses of people caring about an MMO in 2012

boom

Misconception: that anyone asked for this game

Mnemoidian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 26

#52  Edited By Mnemoidian

@President_Barackbar: I personally think that most of these games are born in financial meetings, not creative ones.

As for Guild Wars 2... I actually feel like that's a WoW clone as well. It does some clever things with classes and such, but it's still pretty much the same mechanics.

(Important to note, it's fine to like any of these games, it's just... something needs to change?)

@Snail: Sure, but... the whole Megaserver thing isn't really that impressive - or well, it is impressive, but EVE Online probably was first to do it... and The Secret World allows you to play across servers. Not to mention that World of Warcraft has those features as well. That said,I do like the idea of the quiz you fill out when you get started, but I hope it's something you can change later... because... things change :P

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.