The Promise Has Been Made

octaslash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By octaslash

Three years have passed since The Magical Realms of Tír na nÓg: Escape from Necron 7 - Revenge of Cuchulainn: The Official Game of the Movie - Chapter 2 of the Hoopz Barkley SaGa's Kickstarter was successfully funded. We finally have a teaser and that's better than I could have imagined all those years ago. They're also showing it off at PAX Prime.

"Not for TREND. Not for CORPORATE ATTITUDE. Not for STONER. Only true DOOM-MURDER HEADS."

Arno Parke

ThunderSlash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

I am actually excited for this. Just one more chicken fry.

BisonHero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

Oh man, I had forgotten how great their tag line for the game was (which I think they trollily took from some random Amazon user review of a metal album).

Seriously, that chart from the Kickstarter of which games were for trend, corporate attitude, and stoner, is just the best.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.