Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

The Witness

Game » consists of 7 releases. Released Jan 26, 2016

An exploration-focused puzzle-adventure game led by the creator of the 2008 indie game Braid. While exploring a quiet but colorful island, players must solve a series of maze-like puzzles on numerous electronic puzzle consoles.

Is there any recent information about The Witness?

hiono

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By hiono

Hey guys, I just saw the recent thread about the game coming out soon and no price attached yet. My question is has blow done any interviews or anything recently? The stuff I've been finding is all over a year old.

Hayt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@hiono: He did an interview with Austin Walker and Jeff Bakalar on this very website actually. The interview isn't just about the Witness and a fair bit of time is spent shitting on mainstream movies for some reason as well as some nebulous talk of "honesty" but they do cover the game a lot.

http://www.giantbomb.com/podcasts/giant-bomb-presents/

hiono

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

thanks! This was the one place i didn't think to look for an interview lol

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.