Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

tobyfox

Company »

An indie developer company formed by Toby Fox, the main creator of Undertale.

Miscategorized

benfoldsone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Toby Fox is a person rather than a company. Is there a way to change this wiki page to reflect this?

chessman2391

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By chessman2391

Toby Fox is a dog rather than a person.

shaunk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By shaunk

Toby Fox is a person rather than a company. Is there a way to change this wiki page to reflect this?

I believe the mods are the only ones with the ability to change a pages category. Also, the edit button isn't even appearing for me on that page.

BeachThunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 30

As far as I know, this kind of thing can't be changed via editing.

You will need to create a new person page, then file a request for the current page to be deleted.

audioBusting

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 26

#5  Edited By audioBusting

He needs to be a company so he could be put in as a developer of the game, I'm guessing. Can't put people into the Developer field.

Edit: just checked and yeah looks like it was made as a stub from filling in the developer field. What is the best practice in this scenario? Should we just leave the developer studio empty and fill in the credits?

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.