Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Tom Clancy's The Division

Game » consists of 9 releases. Released Mar 08, 2016

An online-only open-world shooter-RPG from Ubisoft Massive set in a chaotic New York City that is wrought by disease.

The Division Challenge Mission Group (PS4)

twi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By twi

Hey all!

I wanted to try to put together a team to tackle today's challenge mission. Hoping to have a start time close to: 8:00pm east coast time.

If you want to join in post below your PSN ID, if you have a mic, and your current DPS. If we get more than four people that want to give this a go tonight I'll try to evenly distribut the dps and mics between the groups to give everyone a far shoot at it.

Group 1:

mbmsog - mic / dps 110k

Hestilllives19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

Feel free to make a post in the 100.io group, I think there are a little over 30 GBers there, many of which play The Division and it might be easier to get a group for Challenge mode through that. If you can't find the 4 players a few hours out you can always open it up to public as well and it will allow anyone on the site to see your session and join.

twi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I ended up just match making and it worked out fine. I ended up with a enough credits to get the vector and some nice knee pads, not to mention a few other high end drops.

Brought me up to 126k dps, challenge missions won't be much of a problem now.

lockeyness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 5

I've completed all four challenge missions but would love a regular, daily group. Throw me a FR :) I balance my DPS with Skill Power to make the most out of my healing support skills. I have a mic but I'm better at following instructions than giving them.

PSN ID: SupergiantStarr

DPS: 130-160k depending on loadout.

Puchiko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Puchiko

30 man CM groups have been a blast the last couple of days. :)

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.