Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Tom Clancy's The Division 2

Game » consists of 12 releases. Released Mar 15, 2019

An online-only open-world shooter-RPG sequel to The Division.

Are the playerbases the same on Epic and UPlay?

rorie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 3

Like, if I buy this on Epic can I play with Uplay people and vice-versa? I could never figure out how to play with Steam people on Wildlands on Uplay and want to make sure I can play with people on the bigger store.

Ah, hell, I'll probably buy it on Uplay anyway.

Zurv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 8

I think epic still forces you to use uplay. The game is very intergrated into it.

Bollard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 12

If it's like the way Uplay games worked on Steam then the Epic Launcher will just launch Uplay to play the game anyway. So I'm gunna guess it's the same player base (but yes, buy on Uplay because you can spend Uplay points for a 20% off code...)

Slag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 45

@rorie: I can’t verify atm, but I believe Uplay now lets you import your steam friends list. I had a ton of friend requests from current Steam friends of mine in Uplay when i played the Div 2 beta.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.