Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Trauma Team

Game » consists of 4 releases. Released May 18, 2010

A game for the Nintendo Wii from the makers of Trauma Center, Trauma Team lets you play as characters from six different fields of medicine: general surgeon, diagnostician, EMT, orthopedic surgeon, endoscope technician and medical examiner.

Atlus Let's Us Play More Than Just Doctor...

DrRandle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

User Lists: 6

Edited By DrRandle

They're Gonna Make America Skinny Again, One Slap at a Time

(That title has nothing to do with this article. I just can't get the Rap Chop out of my head.)

Home sweet home.
    Home sweet home.
    Atlus announced, today, the next in the line of surgery pseudo-sim Trauma Center franchise: Trauma Team. Despite having a rather generic and unpleasent name, the game promises to expand on the critically acclaimed gameplay of the series' Wii bretheren by allowing players to take the roles of numerous different medical practitioners.

"Encounter unprecedented depth across six distinct fields of medicine: Play as a general surgeon, diagnostician, emt, orthopedic surgeon, endoscope technician, and medical examiner," reads the press release from Atlus.

The game boosts more gorgeous hand-drawn visuals, which like the past few Centers, probably means we shouldn't hold our breath for actual animation and character models outside of the surgery portions. Not that I mind, of course, but some people are snobs.

Honestly I would have bought any Trauma Center spin off or sequel they threw my way, I love the series so much. That being said, I'm glad to see they're trying to keep it fresh and mix things up, anyhow. This really seems like a unique approach to keeping similar gameplay without making everything feel stale again. Granted I might have a slight bias to this game, as I do have the name Dr. Randle. What does that have to do with anything, you ask? My obssessions with Dr. Mario, the previous Trauma Center games, and theTF2Medic might all stem from the same root... So perhaps my excitement is a bit more than the average gamer's.

Anybody feel like this game is for them? It's destined for a Spring 2010 release. Sounds a little far away to get excited now, but that doesn't stop me.

-Make it a good one.
    Randy "Dr. Randle" Marr

Also, damn the person or peoples responsible for getting to the game's page before me. Endogene... Was it you? *Fist shake*
    DrRandle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

User Lists: 6

#1  Edited By DrRandle

They're Gonna Make America Skinny Again, One Slap at a Time

(That title has nothing to do with this article. I just can't get the Rap Chop out of my head.)

Home sweet home.
    Home sweet home.
    Atlus announced, today, the next in the line of surgery pseudo-sim Trauma Center franchise: Trauma Team. Despite having a rather generic and unpleasent name, the game promises to expand on the critically acclaimed gameplay of the series' Wii bretheren by allowing players to take the roles of numerous different medical practitioners.

"Encounter unprecedented depth across six distinct fields of medicine: Play as a general surgeon, diagnostician, emt, orthopedic surgeon, endoscope technician, and medical examiner," reads the press release from Atlus.

The game boosts more gorgeous hand-drawn visuals, which like the past few Centers, probably means we shouldn't hold our breath for actual animation and character models outside of the surgery portions. Not that I mind, of course, but some people are snobs.

Honestly I would have bought any Trauma Center spin off or sequel they threw my way, I love the series so much. That being said, I'm glad to see they're trying to keep it fresh and mix things up, anyhow. This really seems like a unique approach to keeping similar gameplay without making everything feel stale again. Granted I might have a slight bias to this game, as I do have the name Dr. Randle. What does that have to do with anything, you ask? My obssessions with Dr. Mario, the previous Trauma Center games, and theTF2Medic might all stem from the same root... So perhaps my excitement is a bit more than the average gamer's.

Anybody feel like this game is for them? It's destined for a Spring 2010 release. Sounds a little far away to get excited now, but that doesn't stop me.

-Make it a good one.
    Randy "Dr. Randle" Marr

Also, damn the person or peoples responsible for getting to the game's page before me. Endogene... Was it you? *Fist shake*

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.