Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3

Game » consists of 17 releases. Released Nov 15, 2011

A standalone update to Marvel vs Capcom 3 featuring new modes, characters, stages, an enhanced online experience, and large-scale rebalancing of core systems and the existing roster.

Looking for some friendly competition

Heartagram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 13

#1  Edited By Heartagram

Couldn't find another thread on the UMVC3 page for this

I'm not great at this game.

In fact I don't even have it yet but I played a bunch of MVC3 and I want some people to play against and get better and learn. Also it'd be nice to play some games with someone who isn't a complete jerk.

I have some decent combos and I plan to get in the lab as soon as I get the game tomorrow so it'd be fun to have some guys to play against.

My GT on 360 is Heartagram1028

PS3 is MikeBeeBurns but I don't really have any fighting games on there. I may pick up Marvel and a Stick for ps3 eventually if I ever actually get good enough to go to tourneys.

longstarrr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By longstarrr

Bah, I was also considering starting a thread looking to play some casuals with folks here but sadly I'm on PSN instead of XBL.

So..if anyone wants to add me on PSN feel free to and we'll play some games:

PSN: longstarrr

obscurefan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 7

#3  Edited By obscurefan

I'm so glad to see someone starting this thread. I'm fine with people out there who want to play for keeps and hit people with 135 hit combos, but I'm not one of those guys, I just want to have some fun friendly games, so I'll gladly hit up any XBL players out there.

AndrewJD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 7

#4  Edited By AndrewJD

@Heartagram: I'll add you, I've only just got it so I'm looking for some less hardcore people to play with.

@obscurefan: I'll add you as well, what's your tag?

Heartagram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 13

#5  Edited By Heartagram

@obscurefan: Yeah man I'd love to play some games whats your Gamertag?

I think I added you other two. Just hit me up sometime I'm always on at random times.

@longstarrr: I'll add you any ways...maybe we can play some Uncharted sometime or something haha

just got my ps3 back after it being broken for awhile so I decided to start up a new account. Trying to get some friends =D

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.