Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Uncharted 2: Among Thieves

Game » consists of 14 releases. Released Oct 13, 2009

Nathan Drake returns to find the lost secret of Marco Polo, in this sequel to the 2007 sleeper hit Uncharted: Drake's Fortune.

Plunder

Phished0ne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 7

#1  Edited By Phished0ne

I was playing Plunder today thinking,  since you have to throw the treasure around a lot, you should definately get points for asists. Like in hockey, a sport where passing is very important.   What do you guys think,  If they revamp the scoring  system so you got 2 points if you took it to the goal, 1 point if you threw the treasure, it got picked up by a teammate, and put into the goal.  I think  It would help leveling some. In general i really like the Plunder mode, the climbing and throwing the treasure is something that will hopefully make the game exciting if the levels are made right.

Jambones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By Jambones

Assists would be a nice touch in any CTF-esque game, but it probably is this way for simplicity's sake. I haven't thought too hard about it to be honest (Much too tired), but I imagine there is a whole undercurrent of difficulties that would come from what constitutes as an assist.

Keeng

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By Keeng

I agree with the assist scoring idea. Since you can throw the flag in Plunder, the person who got the damn thing way over to the base in the first place is almost never the same person who actually scores the capture. Maybe anyone on a team who holds it in a sequence where the opposing team didn't gain possesion of the treasure should get points?

Phished0ne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#4  Edited By Phished0ne
    @Keeng:  Thats what i was thinking, or  even if it was just the person that gave it to the person that scored.
    TwoOneFive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By TwoOneFive

you should automatically get a point (not sure how much) for every second you carry the treasure. you should get a point if you were through it and then someone else on your team captured it. 

resistance 2 has the best point system. it just starts giving you points like a counter the second you do anything good, so theres never any bitchin about assisting. 

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.