Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception

Game » consists of 11 releases. Released Nov 01, 2011

On an expedition to find the mythical "Atlantis of the Sands" in the heart of the Arabian Desert, Nathan Drake and his partner, Victor Sullivan, encounter a deceptive organization led by a ruthless dictator. Terrible secrets unfold, causing Drake's quest to descend into a bid for survival.

Progress being wiped out.

recroulette

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 11

#1  Edited By recroulette

Today I tried loading the beta up, only to be stuck in the License agreement for about 5 minutes.

After it got through that, surprise! I'm at level 1. Lost all of my progress. I even had all 4 of the bonus requirements done. I have already posted this on the Naughty Dog forums, just thought I'd let you guys know here.

EuanDewar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By EuanDewar

Meh, all part of a beta. Would have liked more warning though.

RE_Player1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By RE_Player1

Yo it's a beta.

recroulette

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By recroulette

I'm just letting folks know ahead of time. This wasn't an announced wipe after all.

Yummylee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 88

User Lists: 24

#5  Edited By Yummylee

That's weird. Beta's almost up anywhoo, but still this'll definitely suck bawls if you're now no longer applicable for all the extra day one additions within the full game. =X

recroulette

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By recroulette

@Abyssfull said:

That's weird. Beta's almost up anywhoo, but still hopefully this'll definitely suck bawls if you're now no longer applicable for all the extra day one additions within the full game. =X

That's the only reason I'm concerned honestly. All of that stuff for the retail version.

eroticfishcake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

#7  Edited By eroticfishcake

I don't think they should close the Beta just yet. I'm still encountering a lot of bugs and weird collision issues. Not to mention there are some odd issues with Co-Op.

matthew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 10

#8  Edited By matthew

@RecSpec: Try not to worry about it too much. It's a beta. That means you're helping the developers with bugs and glitches. If you happen to start from square one, something happened on the back end, and you've just helped make one of the best games of the year that much better!

I was in the BF:Bad Company 2 beta for PS3. I spent just over 40 hours on it, and had my progress reset quite a few times. It's just something we deal with in order to get a taste of the cookie beforehand.

Marz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#9  Edited By Marz

Only like one more day left in the beta.  People shouldn't be caring about progress at this point.

RobotHamster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By RobotHamster

It was going to get wiped anyway so I'm cool with it even after getting to 28.

IkariNoTekken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#11  Edited By IkariNoTekken

Interesting, I didn't have a complete wipe of stats but I when I loaded up the game today I was 3 levels lower than yesterday with a bunch of purchased MOD's etc missing. That was when I was playing 5 or 6 hours ago. Oh well, as multiple people have mentioned its a Beta.  

Hopefully you haven't lost your extras though. I played a bunch when the Beta first came out but then became completely engrossed in earning steam tickets during the summer sale and stopped playing the beta for well over a week, so I think there's little chance of me getting any extra's besides the beta tester avatar pic.

toowalrus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#12  Edited By toowalrus

All this shits gonna be gone in like 3 days anyway, eh?

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.