Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception

Game » consists of 11 releases. Released Nov 01, 2011

On an expedition to find the mythical "Atlantis of the Sands" in the heart of the Arabian Desert, Nathan Drake and his partner, Victor Sullivan, encounter a deceptive organization led by a ruthless dictator. Terrible secrets unfold, causing Drake's quest to descend into a bid for survival.

PS3 Bundle with Uncharted 3

SHADOWINFINITE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

Edited By SHADOWINFINITE

With the release of PS3's most anticipated game, Playstation will be releasing a 320 GB system with Uncharted 3.

From PS.Blog

This year’s most highly anticipated game is only 41 days away, and like many of you, I’m counting down the time until it gets here! To coincide with the launch, we’re bringing you the PlayStation 3 UNCHARTED 3: Drake’s Deception Bundle. This limited edition bundle brings together the action and adventure of UNCHARTED 3 with a 320GB PlayStation 3 system. On top of that, we’re giving you a month of PlayStation Plus, our premium subscription service that offers added features including automatic downloads and online storage for game saves, free games, huge discounts, great exclusives, early access to demos and priority beta invites, and full game trials.
    Here at PlayStation, we’re always looking for ways to make it easy for you to enjoy our most anticipated games. If you’re new to the PlayStation family, there’s no better time to pick up a PS3 system. The PlayStation 3 UNCHARTED 3: Drake’s Deception Bundle will be available at retailers nationwide for $299.99,
    No Caption Provided
    SHADOWINFINITE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By SHADOWINFINITE

With the release of PS3's most anticipated game, Playstation will be releasing a 320 GB system with Uncharted 3.

From PS.Blog

This year’s most highly anticipated game is only 41 days away, and like many of you, I’m counting down the time until it gets here! To coincide with the launch, we’re bringing you the PlayStation 3 UNCHARTED 3: Drake’s Deception Bundle. This limited edition bundle brings together the action and adventure of UNCHARTED 3 with a 320GB PlayStation 3 system. On top of that, we’re giving you a month of PlayStation Plus, our premium subscription service that offers added features including automatic downloads and online storage for game saves, free games, huge discounts, great exclusives, early access to demos and priority beta invites, and full game trials.
    Here at PlayStation, we’re always looking for ways to make it easy for you to enjoy our most anticipated games. If you’re new to the PlayStation family, there’s no better time to pick up a PS3 system. The PlayStation 3 UNCHARTED 3: Drake’s Deception Bundle will be available at retailers nationwide for $299.99,
    No Caption Provided
    laserbolts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By laserbolts

Damn that's cheap. I hope my old fat 60 gig dies before then so I have an excuse to buy this.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.