Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception

Game » consists of 11 releases. Released Nov 01, 2011

On an expedition to find the mythical "Atlantis of the Sands" in the heart of the Arabian Desert, Nathan Drake and his partner, Victor Sullivan, encounter a deceptive organization led by a ruthless dictator. Terrible secrets unfold, causing Drake's quest to descend into a bid for survival.

The ''Get Off My Plane'' Gameplay Level.

Yummylee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 88

User Lists: 24

#1  Edited By Yummylee

Finally, during Gamescom Naughty Dog shown the single player segment within the single player rendition of The Airstrip, and the cargo plane, that was originally revealed exclusively to the press--including Alex--during E3.

A lot more of Nathan bedding Lady Luck, with a pretty cool fist-fight he just barely scrapes by against nearing the end. The most noticeable new reveal to take from this is the silenced pistol (!!!), which'll allow a bit more nuance to help you with your stealthin'. 

Also does anyone think Elena actually looks really different in this? I thought the same with Sully too, though I'd chalk a lot of that up to the murdering of his faithful moustache, but Elena's features in particular look they were put under the knife. Her lips look more fuller for example. No biggie, but it was noticeable enough that I had to bring it up and see if anyone else thinks the same. 

EDIT: Fuck, I missed a golden opportunity to call this the ''Drake's on a Plane'' level T_T
    Wraxend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 11

#2  Edited By Wraxend

I liked the way he jump tackled that guy on the roof thought that was prettty sweet.

WickedCestus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 7

#3  Edited By WickedCestus

Oi! Get off my plane!

Yummylee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 88

User Lists: 24

#4  Edited By Yummylee
    @Wraxend said:
    I liked the way he jump tackled that guy on the roof thought that was prettty sweet.
    Air take-downs were confirmed all the way back in the Chateau demo. But yeah, pretty nifty non the less.
    Cloudenvy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By Cloudenvy

Alright....Uncharted 3 continues to look absolutely amazing!

Surkov

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#6  Edited By Surkov

Man that looks good. Just the subtle things like when Drake jumped into pile of boxes and the boxes and containers move like someone just jumped on them. Yeah, that might sound stupid, but it's little details that make all the difference. 

Wraxend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#7  Edited By Wraxend
    @Abyssfull
    oh yeah i remember now lol. Just stuck out at me more here for some reason. Well I was think when he jumped onto the pile of suitcases no way that'll be individual models and they proved me wrong.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.